Chapter 52

Sidharth felt awful to witness the fear in her beautiful eyes and trembling voice unable to endure held her jaw leaned closer to her face pulled those lips into a deep passionate kiss showering all the love and affection on his jaan who can't stop worrying about their future. He wants to assure her Sidharth will not dare to repeat his mistake no matter what it's impossible to stay away from his life. Nobody can drift them apart cause their souls are connected. They rested their foreheads against eachother breathing heavily when shehnaaz quickly laid on top of him not giving a damn about his hardness poking towards her front. She hides inside the crook of his neck feeling peaceful and wanted while sidharth wrapped his arms totally engulfing his jaan preciously close to his heart.

Ss:- Jaan your my life tere bina zinda rehna ka main soch bhi nahi sakta. Joh insaan meri khushi hai usko meri mom kabhi reject nahi karegi trust me they are very sweet and loving both of them will accept you whole heartedly hum khush naseeb hain tujh jaise khoobsurat aur saaf dil ki ladki meri kismat main hai swear to god I am blessed to have you as my life partner ab please tension laina bandh kar just sleep okay ache sai jaanta hoon during this entire week of separation meri tarhan tujh ko bhi sukoon wali neendh nahi aye hogi (smiled)

Sana:- (giggled) Teri wajah sai mera deemag kharab horaha tha dare you take decisions in the near future without considering my opinion kasam lage tera muh tor dungi 😂❤️

Ss:- (chuckled) I love you mera bacha 😂

Sana:- I love you more 😘 (sucking his cheek)

Our sidnaaz dozed off peacefully in eachother protective embrace successfully overcoming their insecurities and anxiousness totally ready to start afresh life next morning both of them happily wokeup to meet his family so sidharth took his jaan in a bridal style towards the washroom. They took a quick shower she got dressed in a pink suit and sky blue dupatta. Sidharth kept standing at the side of dressing table totally lost in admiring his jaan whose applying makeup to hide those lovebites given by him. She is struggling to hide when sidharth hugged his jaan from behind resting his jaw on her shoulder , arms around her stomach making her whine.

Sana:- Sidharth Kya kar raha babe let me concentrate na mujhe best dekhna hai you know I can't take chance of getting rejected (sadly pouted)

Ss:- What's wrong with you jaan itna panic kyun kar rahi hai ... Kal raat maine samajhaya tha na phir kyun restless hona ? Main tujhe chod kar nahi jaunga meri jaan 😭❤️ (worriedly)

Sana:- You don't know sidharth meri halat kharab hogaye mujhe saans nahi arahe thi jab tu mujhse dur huwa aisa laga jeene ki wajah khatum hogaye can't afford to lose you ... akela rehna bohut mushkil hai ... tere bina zinda rehne ka soch bhi nahi sakte ... wadaa kar apne naaz ko kabhi nahi chodega (cried)

Ss:- (cupped her face) Promise now will you please stop crying tera kajal mascara kharab horaha hai aise bhoot bann kar milege toh mere ghar wale pakka darr kar bhaag jayenge ❤️😂

Sana:- (chuckled) Kutte meri phatt rahi tu mazey lairaha hai upar sai yeh hazaar lovebites joh tune diye hain unko chupana itna mushkil hai. Meri help karne Kai badle enjoy kar raha hai 🙄😂

Ss:- (pecked her nose) Kal raat tune Kya bola tha bhool gaye yaad dilata hoon "sidharth make love to me like you always do" (mimicked) Babe main bohut caring boyfriend teri wishes fulfil karna meri duty hai ❤️

Sana:- (blushed) kitna kamina hai tu chal dafah ho maine ready hona hai lekin tu romance karke distract kar raha hai ☺️

Shehnaaz turned around facing the dressing table took out a set of bangles from the drawer when sidharth gestured her to wear sliver ones. He further selected beautiful jhumkas and finally his jaan is ready in a typical desi attire to impress his mother and sister. She looked at him nervously when sidharth cupped her face and bends down placing a kiss on her forehead with utmost love and affection. He always treats her like a queen of his heart as it belongs to shehnaaz his limitless love.

Ss:- You look so beautiful main Kya soch raha hoon let's cancel our plan stay back and make love the entire day what's say ? (winked)

Sana:- (blushed) Excuse me aisa kuch nahi hone wala chup karke neeche chal hadh sai zayada besharam hota jaraha hai 🙈❤️

Sidharth chuckled quickly pecked her lips went downstairs after enjoying their breakfast they leave mansion. Sidharth was about to proceed towards her car when shehnaaz stopped and asked him something which left him astonished.

Sana:- Sidharth tere phass car nahi haina so how do you travel ?

Ss:- I have my bike (informed)

Sana:- Mr sidharth shukla being your girlfriend and would be wife may I have the privilege to with you ride on our bike ? (cutely pouted)

Sidharth eyes widened jaw dropped couldn't imagine his shehnaaz the most richest business women across India wants to travel through his bike. To his surprise this cute innocent babe is tagging it as her vehicle too. A wide smile spread on his face emotionally pulled her into a bone crashing hug thanking shehnaaz for happily taking one step ahead and proving his insecurities that their love is much more powerful and stronger than anything in this world.

Ss:- My love for you is increasing with every passing hour even words fall short to describe my emotions all I want to say is thank alot for loving and accepting my lifestyle. I love you alot chal tujhe bike main sasural lekar chalain ❤️😂

Sana:- (pulled his cheek) Hayeee I am so excited chal jaldi kar Iske pehle main nervousness sai faint hojaun 😆

.

.

.

.

.

Done ❤️🤗 Keep loving and supporting my work :)

Do vote

Do follow

Do comment