Chapter 34

Sidharth parked the car near the cottage astonishing shehnaaz who expected him to drop her at the mansion . She looked at him confused totally clueless about his sudden move . He never discussed before taking this instant decision though it's not like she has any sort of problem . Infact it's way more satisfying rather than staying alone between those walls haunting her endlessly . She is delighted to acquire his company whose going to provide immense love , care attention which she has been desiring since from a very long time .

Sana:- Bebu Tu mujhko apne ghar kyun lekar aya hai ? (cutely pouted)

Ss:- Main tujhko apne phass rakhna chahta hoon only if you don't have any problem (raised an eyebrow)

Sana:- (smiled) More than happy to stay beside you instead of living alone waise bhi mujhko tere qareeb reh kar bohut sukoon milta hai :)

Ss:- (kissed her forehead) Lets go sweetie 😘

Sidharth opened the door shifted his arm around her waist picking up his jaan in a bridal style towards their room. Shehnaaz cocooned herself like a babe hiding in his protective embrace. Both of them made extreme love on this bed due to which it holds precious memories from that beautiful night when they became one forever not just physically but emotionally too . Lonely restless hearts found their lost peace in eachother . He carefully laid her on bed went to fill the jug of water kept it on the side table . Took out her dresses properly arranging them inside the closet beside his clothes . She kept admiring him with utmost love and affection from the distance .

Ss:- (leaned close to her face) I understand you can't look away cause main bohut handsome hoon Lekin babe Itne pyaar sai dekhegi toh main khud ko control Kaise karunga ? 😉

Sana:-(rolled her eyes) Excuse aisa kuch nahi apna deemag itna over use karne ki zaroorat nahi aur mr shukla aap ko control karna hoga no gande thoughts babe atleast jab tak main theek nahi hojati 😂❤️

Ss:- (groans in frustration) Oh yeah fuck will have to take cold shower lekin uske pehle tere liye yummy lunch prepare karta hoon :)

Sidharth left the room feeling hard while Shehnaaz couldn't stop giggling she loves to tease , irritate and pull his legs . It's so difficult to stay away from this hottie whose mere closeness sets her body on fire literally drives her insane . He proceeded towards the kitchen prepared chicken soup with a little spices to add some flavours . It's his special recipe which he cooks when his mom or sister are unwell . He took out the raw oranges from the fridge to make a fresh juice . Before leaving arranged everything on the tray with a red rose to bring a smile on her sad face .

Ss:- Maam your personal chef at service (entered with a wide smile)

Sana:- (giggled) Hayeee rabba kinna cute lag raha hai ek dum nona gullu bacha feel like eating you up 😂❤️

Ss:- (sighed) sweet heart mujhe maaf kar try this special soup bohut dil sai banaya hai hope tujhe pasandh aye :)

Sana:- (gasped) Waooo it smells so good jaldi sai khila meko bhook lagi hai 😩

Sidharth chuckles witnessing the excitement in her voice instantly took a spoonful blew some air and brought it close to her mouth . She drank a sip totally loving it's taste so freaking delicious . He felt delighted feeding her because finally managed to bring a satisfying smile on her sad face .

Sana:- It's yummy bebu (enjoying)

Ss:- (cleared his throat) Itne mehnat karne kai liye mujhko award chahiye !!

Sana:- (frown) Kya matlab ?

Shehnaaz couldn't understand his michevious talks sat there confused when he kept the bowl aside encircled his arm around her waist causing her to fall on his hardchest . Few hair stands landed on her beautiful face due which he tugged them behind revealing her adorable face which has now turned pink blushing hard . She felt her poor heart almost stopped beating breath hitched . He smirked witnessing the affect of his touch on her body which isn't less than magic. Poor girl always ends up shuddering under his possession .

Ss:- Breath Meri jaan (huskily whispered biting her earlobe)

Shehnaaz snapped back on earth took a deep breath realising she is holding her breath since a very longtime making him chuckle . He pulled her cute nose softly pecking her lips which are always teasing and tempting him . She held his collar placing a very harsh and a deep kiss almost sucking the life out of him . She was about to move back when he furiously grabbed her waist kissing insanely yet passionately showering all the love, dominance and aggression . He didn't even granted her the chance to devour his lips cause he is literally devouring her mouth like an addictive candy which is damn sweet just like sugar or chocolate . Before she could reciprocate Sidharth broke the intimate moment leaving his jaan burning under extreme unfulfilled desires .

Sana:- (groaned) That's unfair Sidharth mujhko kiss karne ka mauka bhi nahi diya tune kitna mean hai Tu 😒

Ss:- Jhooti shuruwaat tune ki thi khatum maine kardiya with a lot more passion and dominance ... Always remember you can never kiss better than me samjhi ghaadi (smacked her head)

Sana:- Ahhhh kutte mere lagi huwe hai (yelled)

Sidharth freaked out acknowledging his stupidity immediately apologised cutely holding his ears for unintentionally hurting his jaan who giggled unable to stay pissed at him . She framed her little arm around his neck placing a long peck on his cheeks just close to his lips . Both of them hugged each other never wanting to pull away . They perfectly fit together like an unsolved puzzle can't stop thanking god for their togetherness .

Ss:-(to himself) I love you Shehnaaz bohut jald teri zindagi sai andhera nikaal kar roshni bharr dunga cause my limitless love is very much capable of healing your broken soul ❤️🤗

.

.

.

.

.

Done ❤️🤗 Guys the past will be revealed within two days please keep voting and loving my work ... If your not enjoying let me know cause the response is disappointing !!

Do vote

Do follow

Do comment