£ chatper 5 £

Mangles PoV:

I rush pass everyone in the club to get to the changing room while I hear Foxys deep voice calling after me. Wtf was I thinking to kiss him!!!

I've never let my feelings take over like that, I'm sure Foxy thinks I'm a whore now. "Mangle what's wrong?" One of the girls ask me but before I could respond Foxy is too close so I left without saying anything.

I enter the dressing room and quickly slip on my joggers over my short skirt and grabbed my bags and left.

As I make my way out into the cold I hear footsteps coming round the corner making me look up and I see Foxy.

"Mang l- I cut foxy off, "I'm sorry Foxy" I say getting in my car and slamming the door close. I quickly turn on my engine and pull out of the car park.

I try calm my breathing while I keep an eye on the road. I can't believe I kissed Foxy I'm so stupid. I groan loudly in embarrassment. I'm probably gonna get into trouble for leaving work but my panic kicked in and I needed to leave.

I pull up to my flat and park my car and get out grabbing my bags. I make sure to lock my car because I live on the dodgy side of town where anything can get stolen.

As I make my way up the stairs to my door I see the local crackhead sitting on the stairs. I ignore him and carry on upwards.

I unlock my door and hear my babies start meowing. I throw my bags to the side and put some food In their bowls before I head into the shower.

I can't get my mind off what happened tonight I'm soo embarrassed I can't cope. After washing myself I get out of the shower.

I wrap a small towel round my body and walk to my bedroom as my cats meow and follow me.

Foxys PoV:

I watch as Mangle runs somewhere I'm guessing to get her bags so I make a run for it to the car park. I jog around to the car park and see her getting in her car.

"Mang- I start but she cuts me off and gets in the car. I sigh and watch her leave. "Fuck" I groan as I rub my face while I stand in the car park in the freezing cold with a extreme hard on.

I walk back to my car and get In because I'm freezing. I don't know why Mangle freaked out like that, everything was going so well until she panicked and left.

Maybe because she thought it was too fast or something I don't know but she got me hard and now I'm in pain and it's uncomfortable.

I don't bother texting her because I don't want to seem to be on her case and scare her even more but for now I got to get rid of this boner.

I drive home quickly and make my way up to my bedroom stripping off to get in the shower. I turn on the water to cold because it's helps.

After my masturbation session in the shower I step out feeling slightly better. I dry off and flop onto my. bed naked falling asleep deep asleep thinking about Mangle.

Mangles PoV:

It's been a few days since what happened between me and Foxy and we haven't spoke since that day. I arrive at the club for another tiring night of work as I walk into the dressing room I see big bouquet of flowers at where I sit.

I stand there in confusion as one of the girls said it's for me. I walk over to the beautiful flowers and read the note which says; "I'm coming to pick you up at eight to talk, no refusing -Foxy".

I can't help but to smile and blush as I sniff the flowers.

"Looks like you have an admirer" Bella smiles looking at the flowers which makes me giggle

"Looks like you have an admirer" Bella smiles looking at the flowers which makes me giggle. "Isn't it that young sexy looking man that was in here a few nights ago? You know tall? blood red hair? With nice biceps?" Bella smirks as I nod, "yes".

"Don't let him go, he seems like a nice man" she tells me as I smile, "he does" I respond. I check the time and it is nearly eight I better start putting some makeup on so I look at least nice.

"Where you going Mangle?" Betty teases me as I glare at her, "your one nosy bitch aren't you Betty?" I simple say putting my makeup back into its case.

"What the fuck did you just call me?!" She scoffs as I pick up my flowers and car keys. "A bitch now move" I snap as I walk pass her and out of the changing room. I head  back out to the car park to put the flowers in the car so no sticky hands (Betty) touches them.

I shouldn't be leaving work but I do need to speak to Foxy and explain to him why I freaked out. I get a text from him telling me his in the car park that's in front of the building.

I walk round to the front and see his car. All of a sudden I get nerves in my stomach but I push them down and get into the passenger seat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~