£ chapter 18 £

Mangles POV:

"I have a surprise for you" Foxy tells me as we make our way down stairs. "And what is that" I smile as he turns to me.

"Now that would be telling won't it?" He smirks. "I want you to get all dressed up for me and meet me in the garden at seven" Foxy tells me as I grin and nod.

I turn back around and head back up stairs and into the bedroom to take a shower. After cleaning my body i get dried and put on a fresh pair of lace underwear.

I walk into the massive walk in wardrobe and look for a dress to wear. I wonder what Foxy got in store for me?

I pull out two dresses and look at them deciding what to wear I choose the beautiful red one that I brought when I was shopping

After getting dressed into the dress I pick out the heels I'm going to wear and carry them out of the wardrobe and back into the bedroom to do my makeup

After putting makeup on and curl my hair I put on earrings and a necklace. After spraying perfume I look in the mirror and my eyes widen.

I look beautiful. Wow. I turn on my heels and walk out the bedroom and into the hallway. I make my way downs stairs and see Foxy nowhere in sight.

I head out into Foxys big garden and see a pathway lit by candles.

Foxys PoV:

I wait patiently for Mangle I turn to look when I hear heels against the concrete. I gasp when I see her walking up the pathway looking at all the candles that I put out.

She looks absolute gorgeous! My jaw is literally on the floor. Her eyes catch mine and she grins, I love her smile it makes me so happy.

When she is reaching distance I grab her and pull her into a long passionate kiss. "You look breath taking my love" I say against her lips which makes her giggle. I kiss her back as I feel her arms wrap around my neck kissing me back just as passionate.

After our little kissing sess we pull away. "This looks beautiful Foxy" she smiles while looking at what I set up just for her.

Mangles PoV:

Mangles PoV:

"Done this all for you" Foxy smiles which makes me smile. Foxy pulls the chair out for me to sit down and pushes it back in.

"Thank you" I smile as he sits down opposite me. Foxy opens a bottle of red wine and pours me a glass and hands it to me.

"Ooo this is nice" I perk up from the taste of it "yes it the most finest wine anyone could ever buy" Foxy boasts making me laugh.

After some time of talking one of the cooks come out with two plates of spaghetti and meat balls. "Omg this is so nice" I groan as I stuff food into my mouth because I'm starving.

Foxy smiles at me as I munch on my food "you look so sexy when you eat" he tells me making my eyes roll "no I do not" I giggle.

"You find everything I do sexy" I smirk as he nods "yes because it is" Foxy smirks back making me giggle.

After eating, me and Foxy wait for dessert. "That was yummy" I tell him while taking a sip of my red wine "I'm glad you liked it" Foxy says while smiling slightly.

After eating the dessert the cook brings more alcohol for us. After drinking about two glasses of alcohol I become a very tipsy.

Foxy notices me not sitting straight in the chair "ok you have had enough to drink" Foxy chuckles while taking my glass away which makes me pout.

"You're soo annoying" I whine as I get up from the chair with a little wobble. I hold onto the table as I walk around to Foxy and sit on his lap.

"I love youuu" I coo to Foxy which makes him smile "I love you to" Foxy tells me. I close the gap between us and start kissing Foxy passionately.

Foxy wraps his strong arms around me and kisses me back just as passionately. I slip my tongue into his mouth feeling his tongue glide across mine gently which makes me excited.

"Lets go up stairs" I grin but Foxy shakes his head with a chuckle "you're pissed my love" Foxy tells me while kissing my neck.

"oohhhhhh" I whine loudly like a child. Foxy gets up from the chair  picking me up bridal style and carries me inside.

"Foxyy pleaseee" I whine wanting him so badly "Mangle you're drunk" he tells me again but I groan loudly while he carries me upstairs.

"I don't care! I want you to fuck meee" I say loudly which makes Foxy chuckle "shhh you're so loud" He says while carrying me into our bedroom.

"Fuck me then" I giggle as Foxy takes off my heels and throws them to the side. "Arms up" he tells me and I lift my arms up.

"Next time we drink I'm not letting you pour your own drinks" Foxy tells me as he grabs a top and puts it on me.

I let out a yawn while Foxy puts the covers over me. "I will be in bed soon love" He tells me as I nod and fall asleep straight away.

Foxys PoV:

I walk out the bedroom closing the door gently and make my way down stairs. As I'm walking down the stairs I hear a jingle from a bell. I look over my banister and see Norris or duchess I don't know which one they look the goddam same.

I realise it's duchess because Norris hisses at me and duchess doesn't because she's polite. I bend over and give her a gentle pat as she rubs her head against my hand.

I hear another jingle which makes me look up and I see Norris She stops in front and just stares. I slowly walk around Norris and make my way into my study without getting attacked .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~