£ chapter 24 £

Mangles PoV:

I lay in the nice hot bath soothing my aching body after getting absolutely railed by Foxy. I enjoy Foxy fucking me hard it makes me feel so weak and limp.

The bubble cover my body making me feel very cosy and before I know it I feel myself drift off to sleep. What feels like seconds I get woken up by Foxy "wake up love otherwise your gonna get cold" Foxy says as I wake up.

"How long was I asleep?" I ask him "about half an hour" he responds as I nod and stand up in the bath. Foxy passes me a warm towel to wrap around my body.

He leaves me alone to get dried off before I put on my pyjamas. I walk into the bedroom with towel dried hair, seeing Foxy making the bed all nice and comfortable.

"Here you go baby nice and comfortable" Foxy says as I walk up to him and kiss him. He kisses me back "aren't you coming to bed with me?" I ask as he looks down at me "not yet I need to sort a few things out and I will be up" Foxy says kissing my lips, ear than neck.

I nod and get into bed "also I'm planning on having a business party this weekend and loads of my colleague and business partners are gonna be there and I would love it if you could meet them" Foxy tells me as I nod "yeah sure" I smile as he kisses my cheek "get some sleep you have had a rough evening" Foxy smirks making my chuckle.

Foxys PoV:

I head out of the bedroom making sure to close the bedroom door behind him before I start walking off. I head down to my study to send a few emails off regarding work.

I take a seat in my desk chair and start typing away at my laptop as I'm doing that I hear a meow beside me which makes me jump.

I turn and see Norris, I now know the difference between Mangles cats Norris has a baby pink collar with diamonds in it and duchess collar is also baby pink but with lace round the edge.

"Why do you have to scream" I say while typing away on my laptop until I feel a slightly slap on my feet "hey stop!" I raise my voice as I move my foot away.

"Flipping cat" I roll my eyes and continue. After doing what I need to do it's 11 at night and I'm tired. As I get up from my chair I see Mangles thong on my plant, it must of got over there when I was fucking her. I grab it and walk out of my study and up to bed.

When I enter the bedroom Mangle is fast asleep so I keep as quiet as I can. I toss her thong onto the floor and start stripping off to get into bed.

When I'm down to my boxers I walk around to my side of the bed and get in slowly. The bed is warm from Mangles body heat, I wrap my arms around her  waist and pull her close to me because I don't sleep well when she isn't in my arms.

She slightly whines in her sleep making me smile as I give her a kiss on her cheek.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~