£ chapter 6 £

Mangles PoV:

"Hi" I say awkwardly as I close the car door behind me. I don't know whats different but foxy looks extremely handsome today. He's wearing grey joggers and a white short sleeve top that shows off his tattoos on his arms and let's not forget, he smells Devine. what's is with men's perfume that makes you want to fuck them even more?...Wtf did I just think.

"Hey you alright?" Foxys deep voice makes my stomach flutter as I nod. "Look I'm sorry that I kissed you that was soo wrong of me to do out of nowhere. You probably thought what the fuck was I thinking and now you probably think I'm a whore- foxy cuts me off.

"No I don't think your a whore and don't say sorry for kissing me. I didn't mind at all" he smirks making my heart pound in my chest.

"Y-you didn't?" I ask him as he shook his head and smirk. "Nope I enjoyed you being on top of me while
Kissing me and moving your- I cut foxy off.

"Foxy" I blush hard which makes him smirk even more. I bite my bottom lip while looking at foxy, "now that you said you enjoyed our time we had I have to admit I did to" I smile weakly while moving closer to him slightly.

Foxy wraps his strong arms round my small waist and lifts me over the gear stick and places me on his lap making me feel light headed slightly.

"Foxy" I breath out trying to control my breathing because I'm so nervous. "I love it when my name comes out of your mouth" Foxy groans slightly against my ear sending shivers down my spin as I feel his hot breath against my ear.

I stare at his lips while biting my own as Foxy closes the gap between us. I close my eyes and kiss him back straight away while I feel his big hands grope my body.

I open my mouth for Foxy, feeling his tongue against mine while feeling his hands in my hair. "I can just eat your small sexy body up" Foxy says against my lips making my eyes widen at his words. Not that i won't like that.

I smirk becoming bold, "what's stopping you?~" I ask in his ear as I feel him harden underneath me. Before Foxy could answer my phone pings.

I grab it and see it's one of girls texting me asking where I am. "Right got to go" I smirk climbing off Foxy and as I look down at his crotch I can see he is turned on, heheh I'm evil.

"Wait what!" He exclaims as I give him a grin and exit the car. "Speak to you later" I smile before closing the door behind me and begin walking back into the strip club to get ready for tonight.

Foxys PoV:

I watch as Mangle walks into the club as I'm sitting here with another boner. I groan as I turn on my car engine and begin to drive away.

I wasn't expecting anything sexual to happen between us just talking but somehow she turns me on with a simple move.

I put down my car window for some cold air to try and get my thoughts off her to calm myself down even though I'm struggling.

I drive back to my house because I'm late for a get together with my friends who are probably already at my house helping themselves to my alcohol.

I drive down my private neighbourhood that only has a few houses. While I pull up to my house the gate security opens my black electric gates for me.

(Foxy rn 😌💅)

(Foxy rn 😌💅)

As I pull into my gates I see a black Bugatti that belong to Freddy and a red Ferrari that belongs to Bonnie and I'm guessing Chica rode with him because they are girlfriend and boyfriend.

I park my car and get out as I begin walking up to my house. I walk in i straight away hear loud laughing coming from my living room. I put my keys in the bowl which is on a table in the foyer and head into my living room.

I stand in the doorway and see Freddy, Bonnie and Chica laughing about something. Chica and Bonnie are on one sofa and Freddy is on the opposite sofa.

"Your late" Chica jokes with a smile holding a glass cup in her hand that has my expensive whisky in it which was only for me.

"Yeah I know" I sigh while grabbing a glass cup off the shelf and walking over to my little table that has a sliver platter on it with my whisky half empty because Chica has drunk half of it.

"Did you speak to her?" Freddy questions as I pour myself a drink. "Yes actually I did everything is good again" I smile slightly as they all look relieved.

"Ahh that's good" Chica says as Bonnie holds her close to him. The four of us have been friends since we were small . We went to the same nursery and private schools as each other.

"Thanks Chica for drinking half of my whisky" I roll my eyes as she smiles, "anytime " she jokes.

"Don't worry man I will buy you another one" Bonnie says as I nod chuckle slightly. "So who is this girl" Bonnie asks curiously as I sit down next to Freddy on the sofa.

"Foxy told me that she's a stripper" Freddy smirks making Bonnies jaw drop to the floor. "W-wha that's so unfair!" Bonnie exclaims as Chica looks at him in disgust and slaps the back of his head hard.

"Ow!" Bonnie hisses, "watch your mouth!" Chica says angrily as Bonnie rubs the back of his head. "I was just kidding babe" Bonnie tells her but she huff and moves away from him.

One thing that I've learned is not to piss Chica off. "Yeah of course you was" she rolls her eyes taking a sip of her drink.

"Anyways yeah she is a stripper but she's more than that" I explain as they nod.  for the rest of the night we drunk and chatted about everything and anything. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~