£ chapter 16 £

Foxys PoV:

I shut off my alarm clock quickly before it wakes Mangle up. I notice her naked body Is wrapped loosely around mine.

I listen to her heavy breathing which sounds like little snores which are adorable. I move her long white hair out of her face so I can kiss her lips.

She doesn't move as I peck her lips so she must be really tired from last night. Last night was the best, her cute little moans and the way she held onto me tightly while I fucked the shit out of her...This girl is the one.

That's not even the half of it, it's that she genuinely love me for who I am and not for my money like most woman did.

I hear a little whine comes from Mangle as she rubs her eyes. Her eyes flutter open and she looks tired, "morning my love, had a nice sleep?" I ask her gently as she stares at the wall trying to wake up.

"I'm so sore" she groans pulling the covers over her head. I knew she was gonna be sore but I couldn't be gentle with her especially because I finally got to make love to her.

"How sore are you?" I ask gently as I wrap my arms around her small body. "Very sore it's feels like I've been split in half" she tells me, I can't help to smirk proudly  but I get back to being serious because I need to make her better.

"Let me have a look" I say going under the covers, "Foxy no" she says seriously but a laugh escapes her lips. I can't really see under the covers but I know it's probably bad so I plant a kiss on her sore puss.

"Foxy!" She shouts making me laugh as I come back up. "I kissed it better" I smile as she rolls her eyes jokingly.

"Can you get me some pain killer and maybe ice?" She asks me as I nod and get out of bed. "Next when we have sex could you be a little more gentle because remember I'm small..literally" she tells me as I smirk, "I can't promise that" I say throwing a pair of boxers on before leaving the bedroom.

I walk to my kitchen and spot one of Mangles pussys I don't know if it's Norris or duchess I think it's Norris because Norris does that weird spine curve that cats do when they see something they don't like.

I pour Mangle a glass of water and pop open two pain killers while getting a ice bag. I walk back up stairs and see Mangle laying face down on the pillow, I really did go a little too hard on her didn't i.

"Here you go baby" I tell her as she lift her head up. She takes the pill quickly and I pass her the ice bag "is it doing something?" I ask her as she nods.

I dip my head down and kiss her passionately. She kisses me back softly and gently and she even bites my bottom lip gently, she is cruising for another sore puss.

"I'm sorry that railed you too hard I need to remember your delicate" I say in between pecks on her lips.

"It's ok I enjoyed it but it's the aftermath that affects me" she smiles while leaning in to kiss me again. "Mmm" I say pulling away from Mangle "as much as I would love to stay home and kiss your entire body I need to go to work" I tell her making her blush, god she's so adorable when she blushes.

After showering and getting changed I'm ready to leave. "Right I'm off gorgeous, see you later, text me if you have any problems" I tell her while kissing her lips.

"I will do and I love you" Mangle tells me which makes my heart flutter "say that again" I tell her while pecking her lips.

"I love you" she struggles to say because I'm pecking her lips "I need to have that as my text ring" I joke..or am I.

She giggles as she continues to kiss me, "I love you to" I tell her. "Ok I'm going now" I smile while pulling away from her lips.

Mangles PoV:

I can't stop smiling to myself, I'm so in love with him. After some time of just lazing around I decide to get up and have some breakfast.

My sore flower has calmed down a bit because of the ice and pain killers but it still hurts slightly when I walk making me have a slight limp, now I don't know what to say when people ask me what happened.

I can't just say "oh my boyfriend railed the absolute shit out of me" I will just say that I pulled a muscle in my thigh or something.

As I'm heading to the stairs I hear the front door open and a woman's voice calling Foxys name. I think I left my heart drop slightly as I see this beautiful blonde woman in a short summer dress and heels walk in.

He is cheating on me with another girl?? After last night he can't be?!

"Um hello" I say to her which makes her look up. "Oh hi...wait a fucking minute?!" She literally screams.

My eyes widen as I stand still on one of the steps scared for my life "you must be Mangle!" She beams happily. I continue my walk down the stairs until the end, "yes and who are you?" I ask politely.

"My name is chica I'm one of Foxy best friends I'm here because my boyfriend and Foxy misplaced their Bentley car keys I guess it's their fault for getting the same car" she laughs slightly.

My heart rises back up to its place and starts beating again "Oh nice to meet you" I smile at her. "Foxy has said so much about you to us! God you're so gorgeous!" She chirps making me smile.

Chica is really bubbly yet comforting. "Sorry for barging in but Foxy told me he was gonna be here to give my boyfriends car keys before he left for work but I guess he has gone?" She sighs as I nod.

She walks over to the oak draws that's against the wall near the front door and opens it. "Ha found it I knew he would leave it somewhere to be found" she says closing the draw door.

"Well I got to go but it was nice meeting you" Chica grins making me smile "same here" I tell her with a smile.

Chica leaves the house and I turn around to walk to the kitchen because I'm hungry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~