£ chapter 11 £

Mangles PoV:

We drive down this private road that has a mansion very five minutes. We pull up to the end which is the biggest house on the road.

Foxy says something into the keypad on the gate and it opens slowly. My eyes widen at the size of this house, I've never seen a house this big in my life.

Foxy parks his car next to the others that are next to this big-ass fountain which is placed in the middle. I grab my hand bag and get out the car along with Foxy.

When we walk up to the big front door it opens by two men wearing black suits. "Good afternoon Mr hook" one of them says politely.

I look around the massive foyer that is white marble with beautiful ornaments along with two big grand staircases on each side on the foyer.

I follow Foxy into this room which looks like a study

I follow Foxy into this room which looks like a study. "Wow your study is nice" I smile as he shuts the door behind me.

"I need to sort a few things out with work then I will be with you" Foxy says taking a seat behind the big oak desk

I sit down on the chair that's opposite Foxy while he makes a couple of phone call. By the looks of it foxy is a hard working business man.

While Foxy is on the phone I slide my foot up his leg making him look at me. I don't stop and continue to slide my foot up his leg while smirking.

Foxy gives me a warning look which makes giggle. After he ends the call he looks at me, "what are you playing at?" Foxy asks me with a smile creeping onto his face.

I smirk and get up from the chair I was sitting on and walk around to Foxy, "Something that I've been wanting to do all day" I bite my bottom lip while I lean over and unbutton his trousers.

I get on my knees while Foxy puts my hair behind my ears while I pull down his boxers revealing his giant member that is already hard.

I bite my bottom lip in excitement as I start pumping my hand up and down making Foxy moan slightly. "Don't tease me Mangle" Foxy says as I smirk, "I can do what I want" I say back to him, making him grab my face.

"Don't talk back to me, so be a good girl and do as your told" Foxy demands while squeezing my cheeks together which turns me on.

Foxy let's go of my face while I grab his cock in my hand, giving the tip a long lick making him grunt. I straight away start sucking him off which makes his head fall back in pleasure.

This time I'm manage to take all of him which is even better. I can't help but gag a few times but carry one pleasing him.

I feel Foxy grab a fist full of my hair like last time and starts moving my head up and down faster. I moan rather loudly as he starts to fuck my mouth.

" your little throat is gonna be so sore after I'm finished with you" Foxy grunts making me so wet that I basically have to hold in another moan.

I open my mouth slightly wider as he basically destroys my mouth even more. "Fuck I'm going to come, love" Foxy moans as I feel warm liquid go down my throat.

He pulls out my mouth making me gasp for air. "Fuck, that little mouth of yours can really do something" he smirks as I whip the mascara stained tears off my cheeks.

He pulls me up gently, "I really want to fuck you so hard" Foxy tells me making my stomach flutter. If I'm literally soaking from giving head fuck knows how good he is at fucking.

"Like you said you have to earn it" I tease making him shake his head. "That out the window now" Foxy says pulling me close to him.

"Not for me it isn't" I lie  and I can tell he is getting bothered by it which makes it even better.

"You hungry?" Foxy asks me as I wrap my arms around his neck while smiling up at him. "Yes, very" I tell him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~