£ chapter 19 £

Play this banger when the lemon starts 😉

Mangles PoV:

Days have passed and it's finally Valentine's Day. I woke up early to head out to get a few last bits for foxy, I know it's last minute but it's better than forgetting it.

I got Foxy a two pictures framed, a picture of just me that he loves and one with just the two of us, a key chain that has a picture of me on it, his favourite chocolates and his favourite after shave.

I pull up to the gate as I watch it open slowly to let me in. I park my car and get out and head to the front door where a maid opens the door for me but I stop in my tracks and gasp.

The whole foyer is covered in red rose petals, big bouquets end big teddy bears. "Omg" I say in shock but can't help to grin.

I walk over to the roses and big teddy bears to have a look. The teddy bears are taller than me and they are sitting down and the roses smell soo nice.

I head up the stairs and follow the rose petals pathway. I open the bedroom door and the room is decorated in roses and candles.

A/n: imagine there's more candles and rose petals

I cover my mouth in shock as I look around for Foxy. "Happy Valentine's Day my love" I hear Foxy say from behind me.

I turn around and hug him tight "omg this is so beautiful!!" I squeal happily while pulling away. "Let me get you're presents" I tell him as I walk over to the cupboard that i hid them in.

I hand them to him which makes him smile "thank you baby" Foxy pecks my lips quickly. While foxy opens his gift he looks very grateful and happy with the stuff I brought him "it was quite hard to think what to buy you" I tell him as he smiles "I love them my love especially the keychain with your face on it" Foxy smirks.

"I'm glad" I say happily. Now it's my turn to open my presents. I opened the first one and it was two lingerie one red and one pink "I brought you them because I broke the other one, remember" he smirks making me blush and nod "thank you" I grin.

I open the second one and it was diamond necklace and bracelet. I look at it in awe and give Foxy a kiss to say thank you.

After opening more presents which where chocolates, perfumes and all sorts Foxy hands me this little Box that's wrapped.

"This is you're last presents" he smiles while handing it to me. I quickly unwrap it and open the box seeing a single car key in there.

My eyes widen as I take it out and see it has the Aston Martin logo on it. I look up at Foxy who is grinning "you brought me a Aston Martin?!?" I practically scream in excitement.

"Come have a look" Foxy leads me out the bedroom, down stairs and out on the driveway where a white Aston Martin db11 is sitting with a massive red bow on the bonnet.