£ chapter 33 £

//a week later//

Mangles PoV:

It's been a week since we've came back from our holiday and Foxy is back to work and it's also been a week since I've been off birth control and I've been feeling a lot better because birth control makes you feel like shit.

I took a pregnancy test and sadly I'm not pregnant but it doesn't always happen in the first round and today I'm going to tell Foxy that I want a baby.

He is currently in his study so I'm going to go down and tell him. I knock on his study "come in" I hear Foxy say from behind the door. I enter smiling "hello beautiful" Foxy smiles making me blush "are you busy?" I ask him and he shakes his head "no why love?" Foxy questions.

"I got to ask you something and it's important" I tell him making him nod. I take a seat on the chair that's in front of his desk "so I've been thinking about this for a long time now and I feel like you should know to" I say feeling quite nervous and so does Foxy "go on" Foxy says.

"I really want a baby" I tell him making his eyes widen "a baby?" He repeats and I nod. "I've been off birth control for a week because I really want to start trying and I've been wanting to have one for a long time and you being the father of our baby would be perfect- "mangle" Foxy cuts me off, I look at him and see he is smiling brightly while getting up from his desk chair to walk round to me.

"I've been waiting for you to say this for a long time" he smiles while cupping my face in between his hands. My face lights up as I feel my heart quicken "oh my really?!" I exclaim and he nods "oh yes my love I have" he says bringing my face closer to his.

I look into his eyes quick because the gap is closed between us. Foxy kisses me lovingly and I kiss him back with the same amount of love. He deepens the kiss by sliding his tongue into my mouth making my breathing quicken.

All of a sudden I feel Foxy pull me up from the chair and lifts me up making me squeal slightly through the kiss. Without breaking the kiss Foxy walks out of his study "where we going?" I ask him "to put our baby inside of you" he smirks making me eyes widen.

When we enter the bedroom Foxy puts me on the bed and starts stripping. I do the same but Foxy stops me "no I want to undress you" he says while he kisses my jawline making me close my eyes and smile.

After Foxy is stripped down to his boxer he pushes me down on the bed and starts taking my clothes off. "I love you so much" I tell him making him grin "god I love when you say that and I love you so much more" Foxy says as he throws my top across the room and pulls down my skirt leaving me in just my lace thong.

I sit up and grab Foxy cock through his boxers feeling how hard he is. I look up into his eyes while I bite my bottom lip "I can't wait for this big cock to be deep inside of me" I says seductively while I give him the sexy eyes.

All of a sudden Foxy pushes me back onto the bed and gets on top of me "oh don't you worry I'm going to be balls deep in you making you cry my name" Foxy says kind of aggressively making me feel even more wet.

Foxy pulls down my thong and spreads me legs widen "mmm so wet" he groans while licking his lips. I see his head go down and I gaps when I feel his warm tongue brush against me "oh m- I moan while biting down my bottom lip hard.

All of a sudden I feel his fingers slide into me making me moan "I love the fact that I fuck you almost everyday and your little hole is still perfect" Foxy says as he fingers me rapidly causing me to whimper loudly as I grip onto the covers feeling my hands going numb from the pleasure.

All of a sudden Foxy pulls out and licks my juices off his fingers "you taste so good" he smirks as he pulls down his boxer letting his big cock free.

I feel my pussy become more wet from the sight of his cock. "I see your so desperate for me" he smirks and I nod "yes I want you inside me so badly I feel so empty" I whine as I try moving my hips close to him but he stops me.

"Don't worry your gonna be so full by the end of this" Foxy says positioning himself at my entrance. All of a sudden I feel him slam himself inside me hard causing me to moan loudly "oh fuck Mangle" Foxy moans as I move my hips upward to get him all inside of me.

Foxy notices and puts the rest of his cock inside me making my eyes widen, he's so big he just about fits inside me. Foxy puts my legs over his shoulders as he drills away at my pussy causing my back to arch while I moan and whimper "F-foxy~!!" I moan as he slams against my g spot causing my body to slightly move uncontrollably.

Foxy goes faster making me to scream "your loving this aren't you?" He smirks proudly while he watches me squirm and cry below him "yess I am" I moan but I feel him getting rougher.

"I'm going to cum!" I moan feeling myself really close to the edge. Foxy doesn't stop causing me to cum hard making me legs tremble.

All of a sudden Foxy stops and pushes himself more deeper inside me if that's possible and cums "ohh fuck!" Foxy moans.

He flips me over so I'm on all fours slides back inside me "mmm yes baby" I moan as I feel him starts pounding me hard from behind "yes fuck me like that! Just like that don't stop!" I moan loudly as Foxy holds my hips in place while he hammers my pussy hard.

"I can't wait to feel your hot cum inside me again!" I moan as my body moves due to Foxys hard fucking. All of a sudden Foxy pulls me back so my back is against his chest "I'm going to make you scream my fucking name" Foxy says in my ear before pushing my front down flat on the bed while my ass is in the air.

I feel Foxy going more rougher with his strokes which is causing me slight discomfort but I love it. My eyes widen when I feel him slam against my g spot hard causing me to flinch "Foxy!" I cry making Foxy chuckle "I'm making you so sensitive aren't I" he says while I feel his hand strike my right ass cheek causing me to cry out "I'm going to fill your small pussy up again baby" Foxy says making me moan "oh yes" I say as I push back on him getting more of him.

All of a sudden i come hard again causing my body to flop "get ready" Foxy says as I feel his hot load shoot up inside me causing me to tremble "your fucking mine" Foxy says as he grabs one of my ass cheeks before slapping it again causing me to flinch "I'm all yours" I tell him.

I feel Foxy pull out and all of a sudden his hot cum drips out of me "nice and full that will sure impregnate you my love" Foxy says spreading my legs apart to take a good look at my pussy.

"Good" I respond tiredly as I just lay flat on my stomach.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~