£ chapter 31 £

Foxys PoV:

As I throw Mangle into the water I laugh but my laughing stops when I don't see her come back up. I lean over the boat to try and see if I could spot her and I see her underwater not moving "mangle!" I shout in panic as I dive into the water to grab her. 

As I'm under the water I open my eyes which was kind of blurry but I could see that she isn't moving which made me scream. I grab hold of her and bring her up to the water.

"Mangle" I say holding her but her eyes are closed and her body is limb "no no!" I shout as I swim back to the boat with her in my arms laying her down.

I check her pules and she isn't breathing which makes me panic "omg no! No no!! Mangle!!" I shout as I start giving her cpr to get her to breath again. I blow into her mouth while I pump her chest but nothing...she's dead...I killed her.

I gasp as I wake up breathing heavily but I feel slight weight on me. I look down and see Mangle fast asleep on my chest making me feel relief, she's not dead she's in my arms.

I feel my heart racing in my chest. I give her a kiss on her head as I hold her close to me "I can't bare the thought of loosing you I love so much" I whisper as I stare down at her beautiful face. After some time mangle starts whining in her sleep I see her eyes flutter open "hello baby" Mangle smiles as she leans up and kisses my jawline, I love this woman so much "have a nice sleep" I ask her gently, she nods as I trail my hand up and down her bare back.

"Kiss me" I tell Mangle making her smile as she leans up and kisses my lips. I hold the side of her face and kiss her hard, I slide my tongue into her mouth making her breathing get heavier as she holds onto me tightly kissing me back.

//the next evening//

Mangles PoV:

I'm currently on a golf cart because Foxy told me to explore the island while he does something, I have no idea what he is doing that I need to be out of the house.

I'm wearing a small white dress with white wedges. The nice warm breeze flys through my hair as I'm driving the golf cart. I adjust my sunglasses with one hand while I have my other hand on the steering wheel.

There's nothing to really look at because the island is simple there is only a few little places that has sitting areas and stuff.

I start getting bored so I park the golf cart and go on my phone for a bit. Why does foxy want me out of the house I have about half an hour till I can go back.

I take a few selfies of my self in the golf cart to pass the time. I start heading back to the house a little early to see what's up because I'm getting worried even though I shouldn't.

When I pull up outside the house I see Foxy. He sees me and grins "I was expecting you" he smirks as I park the golf cart "yes I would like to know why I had to leave for about two hours?" I say hopping out of the golf cart.

"You will see close your eyes baby" Foxy smirks making me look at him in confusion "why?" I ask getting suspicious "just trust me I also grabbed one of your tops to wrap around your head so you don't peak" he says as I turn around so he can cover my eyes.

"Ok I'm going to lead you inside" he tells me as I nod while I hold onto him tightly "ok" I say nervously. After a walking for a few seconds I feel myself outside again "ok I'm going to take off the blindfold" Foxy says as I feel him taking it off.

I open my eyes and see red rose petals leading to the big gazebo that's in the garden. I follow the rose petals with Foxys. When I get into the gazebo I see big bouquet of roses and loads of candles and there's also balloons that say something I go closer and read what it says making me gasp loudly  'will you marry me?' It reads In golden balloon.

My heart is pounding in my chest as I cover my mouth with my hand in shock. I turn to my side and see foxy on his knee with a little box that has a ring inside.

"Omg" I say in shock as I start feeling emotional "so will you marry me?" He smiles as I grin and nod my head frantically "yes! yes! yes!" I shout making foxy get up from the floor taking the ring out of the little box and sliding it on my ring finger.

I jump into his arms and start kissing him passionately

I jump into his arms and start kissing him passionately. Foxy holds me tightly as we kiss roughly and passionately. I can't believe foxy proposed to me! I'm so happy I don't even know how to act.

We have been together for almost a year now and I feel like he is the one so it feels perfect. But I know a year seems so early but we are getting older so it's time to move things on.

We pull away smiling "hello my fiancé" Foxy smiles putting me back down on my feet and gently rubs my cheek with his thumb.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay I've finally updated!