£ chapter 21 £

Mangles PoV:

While foxy kindly sets up my bath I go and do my cats dinner. Once that is all I done I make my way up stairs, I get undressed and put on my pink silk robe that reaches above my thigh.

"It's all ready for you my love" Foxy says coming out the bathroom "thank you" I smile as I walk into the bathroom and see it's dimly lit from the candles and the bath is filled with bubble and i notice there's a bottle of wine on the side.

"It's beautiful Foxy" I say happily as he kisses my cheek "I'm glad you like it" he smiles and leaves me to it.

I take the robe off and sit in the hot bath feeling a nice sensation go through my body. I grab the wine bottle a pour some wine into my glass and take a sip.

After about an hour I'm still in the bath with my head back about to fall asleep but I see something slide under the door and towards the bath.

I lean over and grab the piece of paper and reads "I miss you" with a bunch of kisses. "Foxyyyyy" I whine and I put the paper on the side "I'm sorry I just miss you can I come in and sit next to the bath?" He asks being needy.

"Foxy I'm relaxing!" I tell him as he groans "I promise I won't speak or touch you I just want to be next to you" Foxy says as i can't help but to smile.

"Ok come in" I say as he enters straight away and closes the door. Foxy walks over and sits down next to the bath tub and I close my eyes.

All of a sudden I feel Foxy take my hand that's resting on the side of the bath in his "your hands are so small" he grins as he kisses it, god I love this man soo fucking much.

I giggle, "your just got big hands" I tell him. Silence fills the bathroom, it wasn't awkward or anything just silence "my friends are coming round tomorrow night for dinner" Foxy tells me which gives me slight anxiety for some reason.

"You know...chica, Bonnie and Freddy" he adds on as I nod "ok" I tell him. After some time I get out of the bath and get into pjs for bed.

Foxy turns off the lamp and gets into bed with me "finally I get to hold you again" He says wrapping his arms around me "you're acting like i was away for years, I was only in the bath" I giggle slightly "I know but I just missed you today that's why I'm being clingy" Foxy tells me as I nod but all of a sudden I feel something jump onto bed with a little meow.

"Nooo not the cat" Foxy groans "you need to learn to love my babies" I tell him pulling whoever it is next to me.

"Well one of them always attacks me" Foxy says as I cuddle my cat "Norris does that because she doesn't like you near me" I tell Foxy as I can tell I have duchess in my arms.

"Well she gonna have to get use to it" Foxy says as I nod.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~