£ chapter 35 £

// a month later//

It's about one month into my pregnancy and everything is going well. Foxy has told his parents and they can't wait to meet me and he also has told his friends and they are extremely excited for us.

I have a little bump forming which I find so beautiful and adorable and so does foxy. I've seen the doctor a few times for checks up and everything is going well thank god, all I'm doing now is eating and sleeping loads.

I've never of thought I would be where I am today I always thought I would be a stripper, trying to keep my apartment and my cats as well as trying to keep us fed but instead I'm in a warm safe home with a man who loves me so much, engaged and pregnant.

I'm currently still in bed and it's 12 in the afternoon. I was gonna get out of bed to get some food but the maid said she will bring it up for me so I can stay in bed and relax.

All of a sudden there's a knock at the door "come in" I say gently and in comes the maid with a tray of all kinds of food "thanks for bringing me food but I could of done it myself" I smile as she sets the little breakfast in bed table up on my lap to eat "nonsense I insist, I know what it's like to be pregnant and the first trimester is the worst so you need to relax" she says sweetly making me smile "thank you Sherry" I smile as she nods and leaves me alone.

I've got all different kinds of foods here that are pregnancy safe but I don't know if I can eat all of this but yet again I have a growing human inside of me.

I press play on the remote and continue watching tv while I eat. It didn't take me long to finish eating all
The food I guess I was wrong because I ate everything.

I put everything back on the trolly, I get more comfortable underneath the covers and not long after I start to feel sleeping and before I know it I fall into a food coma.

//time skipped to evening//

Foxys PoV:

I pull up my driveway and park my car before getting out and heading into my home. The house has the air conditioner on because it's so hot outside. I walk upstairs to go and see how is Mangle.

I open our bedroom door and I see her fast asleep in our bed, it looks like she fell asleep while watching tv. I smile brightly as I sit beside Mangle on the bed and see that she's all curled up in a small ball.

All of a sudden she wakes up and smiles at me "when did you get back?" She asks half asleep "I just got back, how was your day?" I ask her as I place my hand on her small bump "I just ate and slept but being pregnant is making me feel like shit I've been throwing up a lot in the mornings" Mangle tells me making me frown as I pull her close to me "you will do my love" I tell her gently while I kiss her cheek.

I lift Mangles top up to see her belly "what you are you doing?" Mangle giggles as I run my hand over her small bump "growing so quickly" I grin making her laugh "that's mostly bloat Foxy" Mangle tells me but I shake my head "no that's bump" I say making her smile.

Mangles PoV

"Ok time to feed you" Foxy says taking off his black tie and throwing it on the bed along with his suit blazer. I'm stomach rumbles "to be honest I am very hungry" I say rubbing my belly.

// five months from now :)//

I'm halfway through my pregnancy and it's been hard and easy at the same time. I have good and bad days, some days I don't feel tired and moody and others days I do and my mood swings are bad.

Foxy deals with my mood swings really good all he does is feed me and kiss me then I will be fine again. The baby has started to move which makes me feel happy but uncomfortable. The reason why I'm uncomfortable is because he or she moves at night waking me up but I wouldn't change it for the world.

"Here you go" I hear Chica say besides my sun lounger putting down my smoothie she made in the kitchen "thank you" I smile as I sit up and take a sip.

Chica sits down on the sun lounger next to me and drinks her smoothie to. We have gotten much closer and it's so nice having a girl friend around. "Being pregnant suits you" Chica turns to me and says making me snort "don't tell Foxy that jeez" I say making her laugh "I really want a baby" Chica says adjusting her sunglasses.

I place the glass on the side table and lay back in the sun lounger to continue sunbathing "why don't you have one?" I question.

"Well me and Bonnie are planning on making one but he has been so busy with work we haven't actually had time to spend time together" Chica sighs making me frown "I understand how you feel Foxy is busy all the time with work I don't get to spend much time as I used to with him, now that he is in his busy month" I explain as Chica nods.

"When are you going to know the gender of your bubba?" Chica questions "I don't know if I want to know or wait till I give birth and it be like a surprise, I need to speak to foxy about it but I like to prepare and start buying clothes for him or her" I say rubbing my stomach because I feel my baby moving slightly.

"That makes sense that you want it to be a surprise but also you need to start buying clothes and stuff but you could always get unisex clothes for now?" Chica suggests and I nod "yeah like I said I need to speak to Foxy about it" I tell her.

After some time of being in the sun I start getting really hot so I get in the swimming pool to cool off. I float on my back but I feel myself sinking so I stop "aren't you coming in?" I ask Chica "I will do in a min I need to get some colour on me first" she smiles making me laugh slightly.

Time has passed and it's currently evening and I'm in the kitchen eating shit ton of food that I ordered to the house. Normally I eat small portion but with a growing bubba inside me I'm eating large portions now which is making me put on quite a lot of weight which is making me feel insecure.

It's crazy how much my body has change in the last 5 months. My bump is not as big as some woman's baby bumps but thats because I'm really petite and short, you can't even notice that I'm pregnant from the back.

I continue to stuff my face with food until I hear someone enter the kitchen causing me to turn around "good evening love, sorry I was a bit late this evening a meeting run over later than I thought" Foxy says tiredly and looking at him he looks exhausted.

"It's alright how was work?" I ask him as he makes his way over to me and smirk at how much I'm eating "tiring" is all he says before grabbing a chip from the counter "you do look extremely tired why don't you go to bed" I tell him "not yet i want to spend some time with you first" Foxy says as he rubs my bump while I eat.

"How was your day?" He asks me "alright actually just chilling in the garden and eating non stop" I smile making him chuckle slightly "that's exactly how it should be" Foxy says making me smile as chew on my food.

"Also I've booked a spa day for you this week" Foxy says making my eyes widen "really?!" I grin as he nods "yes I thought you needed it" he smile making me pout "aww thank you" I say as I peck Foxys lips.

After I finish eating I tidy up  "right bed time I'm tired you're definitely tired so let's go bed early" I say as I take Foxys hand and lead him out of the kitchen.

Foxy does not resist while I drag him upstairs. When we make it to the top of the stairs I'm out of breath "that was tiring" I breathe as I waddle down the hallway.

As I'm already in my pjs I get into bed straight away. "When's the next check up?" Foxy asks "Tuesday" I tell him feeling myself becoming tired.

After Foxy in undressed he gets into bed with me wrapping his arms around me "good night" he says gently in my ear before turning the light off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~