£ chapter 2 £

Mangles PoV:

After a long night of working I get ready to hear home to my cats. I get dressed back into my clothes that I came in, pick up my bags and leave.

I open my small car and throw my bags in the back and get in the front. While I'm driving home my thoughts go back to Foxy.

He was so kind a gentle unlike the other men that come in who are demanding and controlling. He also gave some so much money that I need to count when I get back but for the rest of the night I couldn't stop thinking about him.

I need to stop thinking about him he is a client that's all. But his golden eyes and his thick red hair that covers his eyes slightly. The hair that I ran my fingers through...

Ugh this is annoying I've never thought like this about any of my clients!

I pull up to my block of flats and park my car and get out. The cold air makes me shiver as I get my bags out and lock my car.

I press the buzzer to let me in the flats and start walking up to the third floor.  As I unlock my front door my two white cats Mrs. Norris and dutchess start meowing near my feet.

I smile and shut my door and bend down to stroke them. "You must be hungies" I say as I start walking to the kitchen to do them more food.

After doing my cats food I have a warm shower to sooth my aching muscles. After doing myself a cup of tea I check the time and it's five in the morning which is the time i normally go to bed after work.

I hop into my nice comfy as I hear my cats join me.

Foxy's PoV:

I get up for work and head into the shower. The hot water runs down my body waking me up. My mind hasn't stop thinking about Mangle all night.

I don't know what about her that I'm so attracted to, actually that's a lie all of her is so beautiful. I know I just met her last night but I need to see her again not because I want another lap dance because I want to get to know her probably.

I get out of the shower and wrap a towel round my waist and walk out my ensuite bathroom and over to my big glass floor to ceiling window that looks out over the city.

The sky is getting lighter which tells me I need to get ready for work. I dry off and get changed into my work suite.

After brushing my teeth I put on my black tie just after spraying some of my cologne and head down stairs.

"Good morning mister hook" one of my maids say giving me a cup of coffee as I thank her. I grab the keys to my Audi TT and get in.

Thankfully I miss the morning traffic and get to work on time. I park my car and head inside my building.

"Sir the company that you was on the phone to yesterday has signed the contract!" One of my colleagues say.

"That's great can you send the contract over to me please" I say as she nods walks off. After a few of my colleagues come over to talk to me I finally get to my office.

I sigh as I turn around to face the big floor to ceiling window and look out on the busy city. I hear a little knock at my office door making me turn my head and sadly I see Roxanne, ahh great.

"Hey Foxy I brought you a coffee" she smirks walking in making me get up from my chair. "Ah thanks Roxanne I already had one but thanks" I say friendly as she smiles at me while I take the coffee and place it on my desk.

She steps closer to me while battering her eyelashes slightly, "I was thinking maybe me and you could go back to my place after work?" She bites her bottom lip making me roll my eyes, here we go again.

"Roxanne I have told a million times that I'm not interested in you, you are my colleague" I explain as she pouts, "oh come on Foxy you know you haven't had fun in ages" she hits to me which makes me pull a disgusted face before sitting down on my chair.

"No Roxanne! now can you please leave so I can start work" I say sternly making her scoff, she turns on her heels and slam the door behind her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~