£ chapter 12 £

Mangles PoV:

It's been a week and I've been packing up all my stuff to move and today I'm moving in with Foxy. The moving van has already been and all I have is some of my cats stuff and my clothes and other bits to fit in the car.

I take out my cats carrier cases and put them on the floor. "Come, come in you go" I say putting them in on at a time.

Mrs Norris hates the cat carrier so she start doing a scream meow which is loud. "Calm down" I tell her but she keeps on meowing, so dramatic.

After I've carried all my stuff down to my car I take my kitty's down and place them on the back seat and strap each carrier case in.

I take one more look up at the block of flats before getting in my car. On the way to Foxys Mrs Norris kept screaming in the back but I just ignored her because I know she's being dramatic.

I soon pull up to Foxys big gates which are open because of the moving van. I can't believe I'm moving into Foxys big ass house, I'm going to get lost.

I park my car and get my babies out and carry them over to the front door. I can't see Foxy anywhere but all of a sudden he appears out of nowhere.

"I knew you was here because I can hear a screaming cat" Foxy says while looking at Mrs Norris. "Yeah she hates the carrier case" I tell him as nods.

"You can let her out inside" He says as I nod and pick their cases up and bring them inside and let them out.

My cats freeze realising their in another place, it's gonna take some time getting used to. "Do you want your own room or do you want to stay with me?" Foxy asks, "with you" I blush slightly as he nods and tells the moving people to take my stuff up to his room.

After my stuff is put up in Foxys room he leads me upstairs. The hallways are so spacious and quiet which is calming.

Foxy opens a door and I walk Into this massive and beautiful bedroom. My eyes widen, this is big as my flat wtf?!

"This is now our bedroom" Foxy says making me smile

"This is now our bedroom" Foxy says making me smile. I run over to the bed and flop onto it, "it's so comfyyy" I say while closing my eyes.

I can hear Foxy chuckling behind me, "aren't you gonna join me on our bed?" I smirk while I sit up. Foxys eyes light up as he walks over. when he gets in front of me I pull him onto the bed.

Our lips slam together straight away while Foxy gets on top of me. He holds the side of my head with one hand as he snake his tongue into my mouth.

Our tongue brush against each other while we make out passionately. I slide my hand up his top feeling his toned chest which makes me feel turned on.

I hear Foxys breathing getting heavy as the kiss gets deeper and more passionate. All of a sudden Foxy pins my arms down above my head and starts kissing down my neck.

My body goes all rigid because no one has kissed my neck before. The feeling is so nice and loving that I close my eyes.

Foxy has found the most sensitive part of my neck which happens to be right under my ear. It causes me to let out a moan which makes Foxy smirk.

"You make me so fucking hard~" Foxy moans in my ear which causes my heart to pound. I feel his hand slide down to the waist band of my leggings.

He looks at me asking me for entrance and I nod letting him. His hands slowly travel down my legging to my lace thong.

All of a sudden he gives my flower a quick rub which makes my hips jump. "You're so wet for me aren't you?" Foxy smirks as I nod while blushing.

Foxy smirks even more while he pulls down my black leggings leaving me in my baby pink lace thong and top.

His eyes are filled with hunger and desire as he spreads me legs slightly. I'm getting more wetter by the minute because of his touch.

"These are coming off" Foxy says while pulling my thong down my legs and throwing them to the side of him.

"Your even small and cute down here" Foxy says while he runs his two fingers through my folds making me jump slightly and moan.

"Fuck, your soaking" Foxy exclaims while putting his two fingers in his mouth, "you even taste perfect" Foxy bites his bottom lip while he is making me even more wet with his dirty words.

Foxy slides his two fingers inside me making me moan. He starts pumping his fingers in and out of me at a fast pace which makes me grab the covers tightly.

All of a sudden Foxy starts shaking/vibrating his fingers inside of me while going in deep. "Oh fuck!!" I moan loudly as he goes even more faster making me cum on his fingers.

I breathe heavily as he pulls his fingers out and sticks them into his mouth. "Mmm" Foxy hums as I lay there trying to catch my breath.

"We ain't done yet" he smirks while spreading my legs even more as he lowers his face in between my legs.

He gives my flower a long lick making me moan and my hips buckle but Foxy holds me in place. He starts eating my out aggressively which causes me to become a moaning mess.

I grab a fist full of his thick hair and push him closer to my flower. He holds my legs open by my thighs as he works his magic with his tongue.

"Omg Foxy!!" I moan loudly as he hits my g-spot, "right there! Oh m- I get cut of while releasing for the second time.

I lay there exhausted and weak while Foxy licks me clean. Seconds later he lifts his head up from in between my thighs and licks his lips while looking at me.

"I could do that all fucking day" Foxy says aggressively while coming up to kiss my lips. I kiss him back gently as he wraps his hand around my neck and pushes his tongue inside my mouth.

He pulls away seconds later and looks down at him who is still exhausted. "Just wait till I fuck you, you won't even be able to walk" Foxy smirks making me bite my bottom lip.

Foxy is the best I've ever had, the first time I had sex was when I was age 16 with my boyfriend that i was with for 6 months and he wasn't bad but Foxy, fuck me, I can't even move.

"I think dinner is ready" Foxy tells me as I sit up and get back on my feet but my legs shake slightly causing me sit back down. Wtf he only fingered me and ate me out.

Foxy smirks proudly as he helps me up and gives me a pair of his joggers to wear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~