£ chapter 43 £

mangles Pov

we have finally moved into our new home and im in love with it. the stress of getting everything out of the house in time before the new owners come was really stressful but we finally did it and it was worth it. the house has cottage vibes like a house that you would see in a old Disney movie, its so beautiful perfect place for marina to grow up with siblings in.

its currently a nice sunny day outside so me and marina are in the garden while Foxy is making food in the kitchen. the garden is smaller than the one in our old house but its big enough for us and for me to garden. Marina is laying down on a blanket on the grass while I paint my toe nails, "what you doing?" I say cheekily to her making her smile and laugh, when im done painting my toe nails I pick Marina up "you look so cute today!" I say planting a kiss on her cheek "mummy loves you" I whisper to her as points her finger on my nose.

I see in the corner of my eye that foxy is walking into the garden "who's that?" I say to Marina and watch her face light up "its daddy" I say gently as she starts flapping her arms around excited to see Foxy "my most favourite girls in the world" Foxy smiles as he stands above up looking down. Foxy reaches for Marina and picks her up into his arms "mummy dressed you beautiful today, not that you always look beautiful my princess" Foxy says softly kissing her cheeks. I smile at the wo of them "you coming to sit with us?" I ask and Foxy nods taking a seat on the grass "oh my goodness you have a bow in your hair" Foxy says to Marina making he laugh "yeah shes almost two months and she has a lot of hair" I say as I lay on my side and watch Foxy and Marina.

"I cant wait for when she says daddy" Foxy tells me as I giggle "yeah shes already wrapped around your little finger when she starts saying daddy its game over" I smile as Foxy makes a dramatic shock face "don't listen to her Marina" Foxy says looking at his daughter. "she looking a lot like you today" Foxy states "yeah sure she is, she has your red hair, your eyes, your nose, she also makes the same faces are you, shes pretty much your double" I respond making Foxy smiles. "she has your smile, your cheeks, your hands, your mannerisms and shes so beautiful like her mummy but yeah she does look a lot like me" Foxy adds on with a smirk making me scoff "am I just going to be birth Foxy doubles im going to become out numbered" I joke making him laugh "what can I say I have strong genes" he smirks making me laugh slightly.

I look at Marina and see her yawning "I think its time for her first nap of the day" I say standing up and Foxy does the same "before she goes down for a nap I need to give her milk" I say as I start heading back inside and Foxy does the same carrying Marina. Foxy hands me Marina after giving her a key on the cheek and I head upstairs with her.

she starts getting moody as I sit down on a pink wooden chair in her bedroom to get ready to feed her "ok calm down" I say as I start breastfeeding her. while feeding Marina I see her eyes start becoming heavy and stops drinking. I stand up and burp her before I place her in her crib and place a lullaby before leaving her room.

I head down stairs and see Foxy looking in the fridge "shes went down great this time" I tell Foxy because there was a few times where she was being a right diva and started cry and screaming because she didn't want me to leave her bedroom. "that's good I think we should start keeping her up until shes literally at the point of passing out while feeding her" Foxy says and I nod "yeah shes starting to get attitude" I smile making Foxy smirk "yeah where she get that from" he says taking a sip of his water "cant argue with that" I laugh slightly.

i step forward to Foxy and pull him closer to me by the top of his trousers making his eyes widen "what do you think your doing" Foxy smirks at him "nothing" is all i say before i slide my hands down his trousers making him take a sharp breathe in. me and Foxy haven't really been sexually active since Marina was born.

Foxy lets out a low moan as i feel him becoming hard really quickly "i think i want some mummy and daddy time" i say while looking up at Foxy as i start moving my hand up and down Foxys dick. all of a sudden Foxy picks me up and places me onto the kitchen aisle "is that so" he smirks as i shudder feeling his breath on my neck. i feel foxys hand glide up my skirt slowly to my area. i swallow hard feeling my heart pound in my chest "you smell so good" he breathes out before he starts kissing my neck while i feel foxy move my underwear out of the way smoothly before he enters to fingers inside me making me moan out rather loudly.

"fuck your so wet already" Foxy says against me neck as i feel Foxy starts to move his fingers inside me making clamp my eyes close "oh m- get cut off as i feel him go deeper inside me. i squeeze Foxy biceps hard as my head falls back "Foxy your gonna make me c- i moan out and all of a sudden i feel him remove his fingers quickly making me open my eyes in disappointment "not yet you aren't" he says while pulling my knickers down my leg and throwing them somewhere in the kitchen.

"how fucking dare you stop" i rather angrily making Foxy smirk "someone's impatient" Foxy says pulling me closer to him "lay back for me" he asks and i lay back onto the cold marble. i stare up at the ceiling because i cant see what Foxy doing until i feel his hot breath near my area.

all of a sudden i feel his tongue glide up me making me moan "fuck! Foxy" i moan as my arches off the kitchen counter as i feel him work his tongue. all of a sudden i feel that rise in my stomach coming meaning one thing and one thing only "i'm goin- i cant finish my sentence as the feeling is so intense and long over due. my eyes roll back to my heard as i release making me shake slightly.

all of a sudden my eyes widen in pleasure making me moan loudly. Foxy pulls me up and into his arms as he continues to fuck me "oh my god" i moan while resting my forehead on Foxys. i cant help but moan again when i feel Foxy enter my "fuck!" i cry out "shh you don't want to wake Marina" Foxy smirks as me and i shake my head. i try and keep quiet as Foxy fucks me on the counter but starting to become a challenge. "I'm gonna cum again" i say and Foxy keeps the same pace. my body shakes under Foxy touch as i release onto him "mm fuck" Foxy mumbles against my lips as he starts to slow down after releasing into me as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~