Chapter Thirty Six: Finale

"Vanity, Lights on."

I love this new vanity that Harry bought me. Hes so rich that it can listen to me and does what i say. It even plays music.

"Vanity, play Harry playlist."

'Earned it' by The Weeknd plays. Of course our song comes on first...Well that is the only song on the playlist, just added 69 times.

I took out my lappy, short for laptop, to watch a James Charles tutorial on what eye look i should wear. In this video he is doing a rainbow eye look. I wanna support James, my friend not that gay youtuber, who is going to be going so i think this is a great idea.

I start the look and get wet thinking about the song and my man... or should i say fiance. We have been through so much this year, I don't know how I would have gotten through it without this man.

I continue the look until James says Bye sisters. Thats how I know the look is done. I think the look came out amazing. I look at my bed to see my white ball gown sprawled out ready to be worn. This was my moms old wedding dress. I made some adjustments to it so it would be hotter for harry.

I put on the dress and feel the most beautiful now. More than i have ever felt before. More than I felt when I played the star of the play or when I performed for harry for auditions. I feel SEXY.

I put on my shoes and right on time. I hear a knock on the door. Its harry of course. He always takes care of me. Just like he took care of my dads dead body. I don't know exactly what he did but i trust him.

He gives me the biggest kiss and compliments my eye look. I blush.

"Your mom would say you're the most pretty girl at the ball." He says with an embrace.

I wish my mom could have seen me like this, but now shes in jail cause I killed Seleener. Harry takes my hand and leads me to the car.

The same car he picked me up in on our first ride to school. The day we found our spark.

He opens the door and lets me inside. We sit in the front seat. He puts on our song. Earned it by The Weeknd. We listen in silence as he holds my hand tight until we pull up to the venue.

He gets around the car to let me out. I look across the parking lot to see Fran, Syd and Diskne walking in now. I hurry to say hi to my friends.

Fran looks like she hasn't eaten in forever. Sydkne looks like she is eating too much mcdonalds. Diskne looks like Syds cousin.

"You guys all look so pretty." I tell them. Disnkne looks confused but flattered.

"Thanks girl you look good too." Fran responds. "Hey Syd got any more coke."

"Fran you know i dont do that anymore ever since i got.. Ya know."

"I got some for you fran." Diskne hands Fran some coke and she runs inside the venue.

I look at Syd trying to understand what she meant. Harry walks over. "You kids look lovely today."

"Congrats on the pregnancy, Syd." He chimes in.

"What?? How do you know that!" Sydkne shouts.

"All teachers are informed when a student gets pregnant so we know the right protocol just in case you start to burst in class."

"Omg i cant believe people know." Sydkne says and runs in following Fran. Diskne doesnt say much and follows in.

I check my phone.

"Girlie where are you. James is already crying can you help. We are in our favorite crying stall." Shannon sent.

"Oh goodness. Ill be back Harry, Got some stuff to deal with."

I rush inside and head to our favorite bathroom to cry in. I get there and neither of them compliment my dress. Instead, James is crying in the women's restroom.

"Omg whats wrong James?" I ask him.

"Hes upset cause he misses Ben." Shannon chimes in. James begins to sob harder.

Damn. now hes gay and annoying. Like I did this makeup look and the only person to compliment me is my 30 year old teacher boyfriend who killed my dad.

I slowly give james a big hug. It does nothing. He begins to cry onto my dress.

"Okay, maybe it would just be better if, like, you took him home, Shannon." I tell her.

"Yeah but i really dont wanna miss out."

"No its okay Ill just head home alone, I really dont wanna be here." James stands up and heads for the door still tears in his eyes.

Shannon reluctantly follows him out with a hand on his shoulder. She really is a good prom date.

I head back out of the stall and finally into the ball. Tyler and Hadley are holding hands as they walk in. Interesting, I never pictured the two of them together.

"Hey Tyler, Hadley!" I yell and chase them down. "Hey guys." I bat my eyes at them hoping to get a reaction.

"Why are you blinking so much?" Hadley asks. Tyler shrugs.

"Are you guys having fun yet?" I ask them.

"Its like whatever, we are going to go get some punch." The two walk away from me.

Now im all alone. Where is Harry? I begin to look around and i cant find him.

I look up from my phone and see Lorainne standing in front of me.

"Oh hey Lorain-"

A gunshot is fired. Lorainne begins to shoot the rest of the people closest to us. Screams are heard throughout the dance. I fall to my knees and see people panicking. More and more people are falling to the ground. I see Jack running around shooting a bunch of people as well from the door so no one can leave. They must've locked the doors so no one could leave.

I look down at my dress. A wound opened right in the middle of my stomach. I clench tight as the blood seeps down my white wedding dress. I lay on the cold hard dance floor trying to breathe. I hear Lorianne shout "Where is Mr. Styles?"

Oh my God. they are looking for him. I hope hes not here.

Gun shots and panic continues to fill the room. Lorraine walks back over to me.

"Where the hell is he?" She Screams in my ear.

I say nothing. I can't. I'm losing too much blood. I-

~Harry's Pov~

I had a bad feeling about that dance. Lorraine ended up shooting herself on the dance floor after taking 106 lives. One of them being, my ex fiance. I knew there was only a certain amount of time before Karma came around. I just wish It hadn't taken her life.

The only survivors of that night other than myself, James and Shannon. They left early because one of them is gay and sad.

Sydkne survived until she made it to the hospital where she gave birth to a 6 month old child. Her baby just barely survived and is now being taken care of by the two ex lovers. The story was all over the news about them raising the baby. That's the only way I know any of this.

I left that night. Shaved my head. Dyed my hair. Pierced my ears. I changed everything. I took a train East. Ive been on it for a week now. No destination in sight. I can't go back.

They found out what i did to Juzztin. Im a wanted man. The only way to ensure my survival was to burn my house and get out of there. So thats exactly what i did.

The only thing i brought with me was YN's signed copy of the Fifty shades of grey soundtrack.

I guess you could say I earned it.