Chapter Six: The Moment

It was strictly business when Mr. Style came over. We only rehearsed. No winks. No special moments between us. Just practicing for the play. It didn't mean I didn't want him. If anything my desire for Mr. Styles grew stronger. I learned things about him. I observed all of his mannerisms. I even found what cologne he would wear to my house every day after school. Versace, EAU Fraiche.

Two months went by as we continued this routine. It was getting closer to the show. Only three weeks away now. I would only have this opportunity to have Mr. Styles alone in my bedroom several more times. I needed to make it special like the first time. I have watched fifty shades enough to know what men like...

I head to 'The Pleasure Palace' to get what I need and pick out exactly what will make Mr. Styles weak for me as he once was.

"This will definitely impress him." I add as I put my new lingerie in my bag.

I head home and wait for Mr. Styles to arrive like I normally would.

My mother lets him in. He knows where to go and knocks on my door before entering.

"Can I come in?" He asks.

"Yeah come in, I'm just getting ready in the bathroom."

I hear him enter and his bag hit the ground. His heavy feet move to my bed where I hear him sit. It's time to reclaim Mr. Styles. I look in the mirror to make sure everything is in place.

I am In a Tight black leather one piece. I have a black bunny mask and a dark red lipstick. My cleavage is protruding out of my tight outfit. He will remember this moment. I open the door and head out slowly and sensually. He looks up from his phone to see me and his eyes drop. I see him shift his pants to hide his bursting erection he got just at the sight of me. Did I do it? Have I seduced him once again?

"Ughh." He stammers as both of his hands move to cover his giant bulge.

I say nothing but stare at him as I move closer to him. I place my hands on his knees and bend over so he gets a good look at my goodies. I move closer to his ear and softly play with it with my teeth. I hear him gasp.

"I'm gonna make you earn this..." I say as I move away from him. His eyes are now level with my chest. I move his hands off his crotch. "That's for me." I exhale as I place them on my lower back. I sensually sit in his lap and start to kiss his neck.

He is silent but I can tell he is enjoying the show. He always enjoys my performances.

He moves his hands down to my ass and rubs it. I begin to fiddle with his buckle. I manage to undo it and lower the zipper. I reach my hands down his pants and feel his throbbing cock. It's bigger than I remember...but I'm not complaining.

I move down onto my knees in front of him. I hold his member and begin to quiver. I am nervous but need to proceed to win over Mr. Styles. I slowly take my tongue and place it at the base of his penis. I make eye contact with him and sensually move my tongue up to the tip of his massive COCK.

He groans. He grabs my head for more. I stop him.

"You haven't earned that yet, Mr. Styles." I wink at him and he takes his hand off my head.

I felt so vulnerable when he took control of me for that moment. I loved it. I want him to dominate me. But not yet. He is gonna have to earn it.

I slowly get up and head to my dresser with all my lingerie. I take out my red lingerie and move across the room to him. I take his hand and help him stand. His erection is still throbbing. I place my hands on his back pocket and place the thong in it.

"This is a little gift from me to you." I whisper in his ear on my tippy toes.

I help him get his member back in his pants and buckle his belt for him.

"I think that's enough practice for one day." I wink at him and hand him his bag.

"I guess i'll just have to wait till tomorrow to see you again then" His voice makes my pussy quiver. He winks at me and proceeds to leave.

I am left alone with my thoughts. Did I do a good job? Did I please Mr. Styles? Should I have gone further?

I get ready for bed. I Shower and pick out a cute outfit for Mr. Styles to see me in tomorrow. I check my phone one last time and see something strange.

"An email from an anonymous account?"

I open the what looks like spam email to see pictures of me heading into Pleasure Palace and photos of Mr. Styles car in front of my house. There is one specific picture that stands out. You can see my thong hanging out from his back pocket in it.

"Oh My GOD, This is so fucking bad"

The email reads: "You really are a slut aren't you. Going to a sex shop and buying a bunch of dirty shit. Why? So you could use them to seduce Mr. Styles. I see that thong in his pocket. I know sumthin is going on you skank ass hoe. I am about to tell the entire school about this and blow up your spot. AND one more thing. I know you other friend is a giant whore too getting knocked up by her boyfren. Wow You two betta watch yaselfs. You can meet me after school by the dumpsters. Like you trash. 6pm. See ya loser."

I really messed up this time didnt I. Oh my god I don't know what I should do. Should i let Mr. Styles know? No, I cant... I just have to handle this. Maybe I can fix this and still have him for myself.