Chapter Nine: The Suprise

Shannon immediately falls to the ground in tears. She covers her face with her delicate hands. James and I embrace her. What else can we do?

"How do you know it was a miscarriage?" James questions.

"I'm spotting and you don't bleed when you're pregnant. Sydkne killed my baby." She continues to cry out.

James holds her. "I am here now...I will help you through this I promise you." He adds. "Whatever you need I will get for you."

It's nice to see James supporting Shannon again. We take Shannon to lay on the couch. She passes out from her long day.

"I can handle her from here." James says.

"You're a good kid, James. I knew you would come around."

"What can I say. I love this girl. I Just want to make her happy."

We hug and I head out. I begin walking home. I am gonna have to tell Mr. Styles about how I can't be Ariel anymore. How will he react? Will we still have this special bond?

I make it home. Mr. Styles is waiting at my front door. He sees my bruises when I get close and into the light.

"What happened to you? Are you okay?" He asks as he delicately places his hand on my arm.

"Yeah I'm fine...You should see the other guy." I reply.

"Not funny. Who did this?" He questions more persistently.

"It's not a big deal." I say as I lead him inside into my bedroom. "Trust me. I'm fine" I add.

We close the door behind us. I begin to move Mr. Styles to my bed. I lay him down and begin to fondle with his crotch. I feel his penis expand through his pants. This is my favorite part, making him excited. I love getting his blood flowing to his area. It makes me feel wanted. I feel the desire in the room. We both want each other so badly.

He takes off his pants. His massive cock is in my face now. I grab on to it.

"You're in for a real treat." I smirk at him.

"I bet I am," he says as he grabs my head and begins to bring me closer to his item.

I begin to lick the tip of his throbbing cock. I take my tongue out and play with it. Mr. Styles flicks his head backs and moans.

He takes my head and forces me to go further down his pulsing shaft. I will do anything to please him. I begin to suck his cock. Slowly going up and down his long package. His hand pushes me and makes me go farther down and faster. I begin to gag on his giant cock.

"You like that dont you... You like daddy's dick."

I do enjoy this. I enjoy him dominating me.

"Oh, Fuck!" We hear from down the stairs.

"Was that my mom?" I ask slowly moving away from the naked man on my bed.

"Get the FUCK OUT AND AWAY FROM MY HOUSE YOU PYSCHO."

Who could she be yelling at. Mr. Styles pulls his pants back up and stands. We head down the stairs together to see what all the commotion is about.

"Can you calm down... I wanna see her. Please let me in." The voice is familiar but I can't put a name to it.

"Honey, go back upstairs you shouldn't have to deal with this. I will handle it." My mom directs me back up the stairs.

I don't listen and turn to see the door.

It's my dad.

I freeze at the sight of him. My jaw wide open. My dad is a 6 foot tall built man. Very muscular and has slicked back hair. His tattoos are exposed on his arms and his neck. Every memory I have of him fades and the only one I remember is that night. The night he...

"Y/N, You look so beautiful and got so tall." He heads toward me but i launch into Mr. Styles arms.

"Who is this guy? So your fucking someone else arent you, Darlene?" My dad interrogates my mom.

"That is her teacher. And you shouldn't even be here, get out or I will call the cops on you." My mom snaps back.

"Fine I will go. It was nice to see you, Y/N. I will be at your opening night. Break a leg."

He knows about my show? How? I still am frozen.

My dad exits and closes the door behind him. My mom embraces me.

"He isn't coming anywhere near the show. I will call the cops the second I see him walk into that school building. You will be safe." She reassures me.

I can't breathe. I lose all feeling in my body. The sight of my dad reminds me of that night. Feeling helpless. Feeling like someone you trusted could take advantage of you.

Everything goes black.

I wake up in my bed. My mom and Mr. Styles are talking in my room. They notice I am awake. I sit up.

"How are you feeling?" My mom asks, handing me a glass of water.

Mr. Styles sits next to me and places his hand on my back. I move away. I don't wanna be touched right now.

"I am feeling okay. I wish he wouldn't show up. Every time I think of him I get triggered and just remember what happened."

"He is a terrible human. I'll make sure you're safe." My mom says.

"I should leave now. I am glad you're okay." Mr. Styles stands and exits.

My mom assures me once again that everything is going to be fine.

"Can I just be alone for the rest of the night?" I ask my mom.

"Sure thing darling." She leaves and closes the door behind me.

I look at my window to see Mr. Styles leaving. Just moments ago I had him in my bed. I still haven't told him I can't be his Ariel. I open my window.

"Mr. Styles." I shout.

He turns.

"Could you..." I pause. "...stay the night"

He heads back toward the house and comes back inside. He walks into my room. I hug him. He makes me feel safe. He rubs my back and picks me up and lays me in my bed. He lays down next to me, his arm wrapped around my body. I once again feel safe. I fall asleep in the embrace of Mr. Styles.