Chapter Twelve: The Gift

It's been about three weeks since our night at the carnival. It is finally the opening week of the play. Harry has still been coming over to practice at my house. He's slept over a couple of nights to make me feel safe when I think about my dad coming to the show. Sydkne hasn't been coming to school a lot. She almost misses every day of the week. She always seems very upset about something, but she has yet to expose me and Harry's relationship. Speaking of, he is coming over tonight to rehearse again.

I hop off the bus and open the door to reveal my mom on the phone with a lawyer. She is trying to make sure that my dad does not come near this play at all.

They have assured her a bunch that he will not step foot in the building but she doesn't believe them.

I head up stairs and put away my things. As I'm putting my books on my dresser near the window I see a strange car outside. They are parked on the opposite side of the street and I notice a man staring at me. I try to get a closer look but as the man notices me looking he drives away.

Why was he staring into my window? Who is that man? Why was he outside my house?

I head downstairs to tell my mom.

"I SWEAR I JUST SAW HIM DRIVE PAST OUR HOUSE!!! He better not be at this show or I will sue everyone you know and make sure you lose your job." She Shouts into the phone.

Oh my. Was it really him? Was my dad stalking us? Why was he outside our house? I get freaked out and move closer to my mom as she hangs up the phone.

"He was staring into my window. When I looked down and saw him, he drove off." I explained.

"I knew it was him. That man is a pedophile and deserves to be behind bars."

"I know. The police will be there on the night of the show they wont let him in. I'm nervous, but there's not much we can do."

The doorbell rings.

I turn and see Harry standing tall waiting patiently. He smiles when I turn to see him.He is holding flowers and chocolates.

I head to the door. I open it and pull him inside.

"Are those for me?" I ask.

"Its opening weekend, I thought I would surprise you with some gifts."

These gifts are much better than the last one he got me, I think to myself. I take the gifts and place them on the table.

"Come on we have so much work to do tonight." I continue holding his arm and bring him up the stairs.

He shuts the door behind him. I Immediately push him onto the closed door. I take my hands and feel his powerful chest. I slowly undo his shirt going slowly from button to button. His shirt is now wide open exposing his bare skin. I place my hands on his pecs and slowly move my hands down his chiseled abdomen. My hands make it to his buckle while my eyes meet his gaze. The towering man leans down to kiss me. His lips are soft. I unbuckle him and move my hands to over his crotch. I feel his member expand as I palm it. We continue to passionately kiss as I begin to pull his pants down.

His throbbing package shoots up and I grab it. Slowly rubbing it back and forth as we continue to make out.

Harry takes me and pushes me up against the wall. He stops kissing to take my shirt and bra off. My boobs are now exposed for Harry. This is the most he's ever seen of me.

"Fuck, cant believe it took so long to see them. You really are beautiful."

He moves his hands to hold my tits. His hands fondle my jugs and he plays with my sensitive nipples. He slowly goes down kissing my body all over. He undoes my pants and slowly lowers them. qWe are both completely naked in my room.

Harry slowly reaches for my butt and lifts me. I wrap my arms and legs around him. I feel his penis pressed up against my vagina.

He lays me onto the bed and begins to kiss me once more. His hand slides down to my punani. He begins to rub me. This feeling is so nice. I get shivers all over. I can't help myself but shake. Harry slowly slides one finger into me.

"Ahh" I gasp.

"Is this okay?"

"Yes, just be gentle." I respond.

He continues to pull his finger in and out of me. He takes his finger out of me and begins to kiss all the way down my body again. He begins to kiss my vajeen. His tongue plays with my clitoris. I feel magical. I feel my eyes roll to the back of my head as he continues to work his magic on me. He stands and moves to the side of the bed. His penis is now over me. He slaps me in the face with his throbbing cock.

"You want this cock don't you."

I did want his cock. I slowly get off the bed and onto my knees for him. I hold his gigantic dick in my hand and look up to him.

'You know I want you."

I place my lips around the tip of his cock. It barely fits in my mouth. He grabs the back of my head and pushes me further down his shaft. I lick his penis with my tongue as I move back and forth trying to please Harry.

He dominates how fast and slow we go. We go at his pace. My job is to please him...I want to make him cum. I want to taste Harry.

I hear him moan as I continue to have him in my mouth.

"Fuck, youre so good. I want to cum on you baby. I'm so close."

I slowly remove my head from his shaft.

"I'm ready when you are daddy."

He holds my hair and begins to stroke his cock in my face.

"Put your tongue out for daddy."

I open my mouth and stick my tongue waiting for Harry's release.

"Fuck, y/n, Im gonna cum." He grips my hair tighter and begins jerking off faster. He moans and explodes onto my face and mouth. He shoves my head back on his cock to taste the rest that was dripping from him. I feel all of the cum all over my face and in my mouth. He tastes great and I swallow for daddy.

"You earned that." He winks.