Chapter 33: The Getaway Car

Yn's pov.

Its been two months since bens death. Things haven't been the same since hes been gone. James doesn't come to school anymore. He doesnt answer anyones calls or has even left his house. Shannon misses her best friend/ ex bf. No one has seen tyler or hadley. The police haven't been able to locate them since they escaped from the EMILY Ward. Syd and Fran are looking more and more like spooky scary skeletons everyday/ their coke problem has gotten out of hand but they refuse to seek help. Harry hasn't reached out since the night.

I have written him constant emails, text messages, phone calls. He wont reply to any of them. I try to talk to him at school but he wont give me the time of day. I haven't been able to get any time alone.

I also have to move soon. Our house is getting foreclosed on since my mom is still in prison. I have nowhere else to turn. I need to find harry.

I take my moms car even though I can't legally drive yet. I begin to head toward Harry's house. I'm not going to let him ignore me any longer. I barely have ever driven and try my best to remember the directions to the house. As I leave my house, I notice a car leave that had been parked across the street for the last couple of weeks. The car follows me down every turn.

What could this car want? I can't call the cops and tell him someones following me yet cause I am not supposed to be driving. What if its my neighbors knowing I'm not supposed to be driving.

I make it to the highway and the car is still following me. I change lanes a couple of times as I get the hang of driving my moms SUV. Every lane I go into this car follows me. I have a stalker *emotional* (With footage!!). I try to trick the car behind me but I accidentally hit a car when merging into another lane. My car begins to spin out and the car that was following me hits into an eighteen wheeler and gets run over almost completely.

Thank god that wasn't me i think to myself. I get out of my car to see the damage and I begin to see the smoke from the car. I look at the bumper and see a... it couldn't be. Its a juzztin sticker. Does this guy work for my dad. I try to move closer to ask questions when the car explodes. Debris flies everywhere. Cars continue to stop on the highway to see what had just happened with the 4 car pile up.

911 is called. I don't know if I should leave or not. I dont have my license. I can't be here. I run into the woods leaving my car there. I don't want to get arrested. I run for what seems like a mile till I see two people kissing in the middle of the woods.

I begin to approach slowly and try to get a better look. I am so horny since Harry hasn't talked to me. I could flick the bean to people kissing and get off.

I try to get closer so i can start touching myself to these people when all of a sudden, i realize I know them.

Its HAdley and tyLer????

I never would've thought i would say this but tyler made me wet.

I shout out to them. The two stop making out and look at my direction... but the only thing i see is his erection. Sorry I am so horny right now... he did have a boner though.

The two recognize me and we all hug. First time i've felt a penis and some boobs in a while.

"Hey YN!" Hadley says with a smile.

I cut her off before she can ruin the moment. I just feel all the tension between us. I begin to suck face with Hadley as I fondle Tylers genitals. I want both of them so badly right now. I help hadley take her shirt off and she takes off mine and we suck on each others breasts for tyler.

We both notice that his boner got much bigger. Tyler takes us by the shoulder and pushes us both to the ground. He takes his cock out and begins to swing it in our faces. Me and hadley moan as we wait for his cock . He slaps me with his cock and then hadley. Taking turns whacking both of us with it. Hadley begins to suck his giant cock and i lick his balls.

"You like that,tyler?" I ask in my sexy voice.

No response...

Hadley stops for a moment. "Silly, YN. Hes deaf he cant hear you."

Whatever.

We both get back to sucking him off. Sharing spit and sharing his cock. I notice that his dick feels harder right after we kiss. He must like that more. I begin to get on top of Hadley. I begin to undress her and remove the skirt she was wearing. I begin to make my way to her clitorus. I slowly rub her muffin slowly and tenderly. I receive a moan from her and tyler jerks off his peepee and he watches.

I lick her roast beef sandwich of vagina and receive more moans that echo throughout the forest. I cover her mouth to not make too much noise. I hear strange noises coming out of tylers mouth as his jerking becomes more vigorous. I am still licking her clit when a load of cum shoots out and hits both me and Hadley.

We are now soaked with cum and i get up and make out with tyler. Some, on my lips gets transferred back to tyler.

He looks like he enjoyed being a very dirty boy...too bad he can't hear me.