Chapter Fifteen: The Confession

I head to bed after a long night. I never saw my debut on stage to turn into such a disaster. I lay in bed reliving all the events that PLAYed out tonight. My dad is still managing to ruin my life after everything he has already done.

I hear a knock on the door. I look outside my room window to see a silver BMW in my driveway as the rain pours down on it. I head downstairs to reveal Harry at my front door.

He is soaked from head to toe. I open the door. "What are you doing here!? It's so late and I've had the worst night." I notice that his lip is bleeding and he has a bruise on his cheek. "OMG. are you okay?" I pull him inside and sit him in a chair in my kitchen.

"I found your dad..." He says as I reach in my freezer for ice.

"You did...what?" I turn to look at him. "Is that where you got those bruises?

I head over and touch his bruised cheek. He winces and holds his hand over mine. "I saw what he did to your mom and I couldn't let him get away with that. I tried looking all over until I found him outside a gas station. I pushed him, he pushed back then a couple swings later I have this shiner and he was on his way."

I clean the blood off his lips and react almost instinctively. I grab Harry's face and kiss him, hard and passionately. I have never felt this feeling, like I had someone who was willing to risk it all for me and my mom. Our lips are together for what feels like a century, slowly moving together as if they're made for each other.

I pull away. "I've never had someone sacrifice so much for me...Thank you."

"I will do whatever it takes to protect you." We kiss once more and head upstairs. I help him out of his wet clothes and hang them up for him.

He is now just in his boxers. I look at his torso to see more bruises from the altercation. I touch them softly. He winces and looks down at me. "I meant what I said. I will protect you from him. He isn't going to hurt you anymore."

I move away slowly toward my bed.

"I think it's time I told you what really happened between me and my dad."

He heads over and puts his arms around me. I feel safe in his embrace. I guide his gentle hands to the bed.

I tell him everything about my dad. From that night to the countless screaming matches in our house that followed. He sits and listens.

"I-I can't believe it. That man is a sick FUCK." He gets up angrily and storms around the room. I stand and guide him back to the bed.

"It's okay, now. I have you here with me. Let's go to bed...I have had such a long day."

He gets into bed with me. His muscular arms wrapped around my small frame. He pulls me in tight. It makes me feel safe. I should probably tell him about Sydkne.

"Hey... I don't think I can do the play again. I messed up too much and I am so stressed with my dad and I want to be here to take care of my mom. And-"

He cuts me off. "It's okay. I understand. I'll talk and ask Sydkne If she'll come back and do tomorrow's show."

"I asked her if she wanted to fill in for me and she said she would be happy to."

He kisses the back of my head. "Don't worry about this. I want you to be okay first."

We talk for a bit before drifting off to bed...

I wake up in his arms. I turn to see him. He is such a sexy sleeper. His eyes open as he begins to feel me moving around.

"Good morning." I kiss him on the forehead.

He pulls me in tighter.

"You still owe me from that stunt you pulled." He whispers in my ear.

I feel shivers down my spine all the way to my pussy. I am soaking wet from hearing his sexy voice.

"Oh yeah? What do you want me to do?" I tease.

He pulls down his pants revealing his hefty cock. "You know what to do." He waves his throbbing penis in my face.

I begin to suck him off. The moans keep me going. I begin to fondle his balls and lick his tip at the same time. He loves it. Everything I do he enjoys.

"This is the best head I've ever gotten. Even better than Louis and Taylor."

Why is he talking about other people right now? It's supposed to be just me and him?

I stop working my magic. "Why did you stop?"

"I just don't like when you talk about other people. I want it to be just about us."

He pauses, his cock still massively erect though.

"Im sorry, baby. It won't ever happen again."

"You bet your ass it wont." I get off the bed. "I'll see you later at the homecoming game." I say as I leave the room.