The Prequel 2: Angela

I look around my garage. Angela's severed body parts are scattered around the room. I have to remember what I am doing this for. Y/N... I would do anything for her. I cant let anyone find out that she was involved in this murder.

Everytime...think of Y/N... make me...harder. I look around and see blood and my hard horse cock swinging around in my grey sweats that Y/N loves so much. I wish Y/N was here to worship my cock and balls.

"Hmmm. That arm looks like Y/n's" I say out loud. Which is lowkey weird cause why am i talking if no one is around.

I pick up Angela's dismembered arm and hold its hand. Our hands fit so well in one anothers. It reminds me of Y/ns. Everything always reminds me of her. My dick twitches once more.

I wish I was pounding her and having her say my name..."Oh my Harry..". Like she does so well.

I begin to sit down and get an idea.

I begin to play some music... you know the one.... Earned it by the weekend.

As the song begins, I begin to strip. I make sure the eyes on Angelas severed head are open and watching the show. I was a performer after all...

One article of clothing after the other, I begin to strip more and more so close to revealing my horse cock, my member, my package, my unit.

I put her body back together on the floor. Revealing what she once looked like. She was a beautiful young girl. So sad Y/N had to treat her so poorly because Harry could have treated her so well.

I take off my boxer briefs with Shrek on them. Angela is in my swamp now...

I Slap my cock on her feet, hands and face. It feels just like Y/n but it is better... She can't talk back like Y/n does.

I look at each of her now bleeding appendages. It looks like my cock would fit perfectly in them. I begin to slowly insert my cock into her left arm. It feels just like a pussy with a period. So tight, yet so fitting.

I thrust in and out of her arm. It feels so good. "Fuck Y/N. I wish this was you." I have never fucked an arm before but I would deff do it again if i had the chance.

I edge myself. So close to cumming but i want to enjoy my treat a little longer. I move on to the right leg which is when I get another Idea. What if I got footed...

I begin to insert myself into her right leg when I begin to take her left foot and slowly insert it into my hole. This is the best threeway I have ever had.

I begin to bounce up and down on it. Showing her that I am a real cowboy and I know how to ride, while also fucking her brains.... Well not brains exactly cause it's a thigh.

I have another idea but I will save it for a little later as I am enjoying myself too much. I can't finish just yet as there is still dessert to be had.

I slowly take the size 9 foot out of my anus, covered in shit i may add, I should really douche next time, and slowly take out my massive pulsating member from her right thigh. I am only left with dessert where i know i will finish.

I pick up Angela's skull which lay lifeless on the ground. I pick it up and put it to the light.

'To fuck or not to fuck, That is the question.'

The answer is obviously...To fuck. I open her jaw and insert myself into her mouth. I close it shut as to not use teeth but to make sure I get some good...Brain....

This is the deepest I have ever been able to shove my cock as she now has no gag reflex. It feels amazing. I begin to fuck it getting faster and faster. I see my penis coming out of her throat as it was chopped off.

I am so close to cumming.

"Y/NNNNNNNNN"

I finish everywhere. Releasing my children into her severed esophagus.

"Fuck." I really have a lot to clean up now dont I.

As I began to clean the two messes I made I felt a knocking on my forehead.

"Wake up, Wake up, Harry?" I hear a loud echo. I close my eyes and when I open I feel my pants are wet and Kris Jenner is standing over me.

"Harry... You were saying some strange things in your dreams and I think you may have ejaculated..." She says pointing to my semi hard weiner.

"I - Ugh... I don't know what to say. I was just remembering something that happened to me forever ago."

"Well you keep saying y/n... Was she important to you?"

"Not really."