Chapter Eighteen: The Switch

Fran and I begin to panic. We see the body under the wheel and Fran gets back into the car to move off of Angela's lifeless corpse.

"What are we going to do?" Fran asks me as she hops back out of her car.

I am not sure I have never been in an accident.

"Should we call the cops?"

"No!! We can't. I've been drinking and we are all underage we are gonna get in so much trouble."

WE sit in silence moving around the body trying to get our drunk thoughts together.

"What if we hide the body..." She looks up at me and begins to move Angela off the road. Her bloody body smears across the cold dark pavement. She gets the corpse to the side of the road.

"We can't just leave her here." I tell Fran.

Fran frantically moves back over to the body and begins to roll the body down the hill. "PLOP" We hear a splash as the body reaches the bottom of the hill. Must have been a river.

I look at the front of her car to see some blood on her headlight. I take off my shirt and wipe away the blood as best I can.

"That's the best I can do."

I put my bloody shirt away in my backpack and put on a spare shirt I bought.

"There's nothing else we can do now, Y/N, get in the car we are going home."

I get in the car again and Fran hops in the driver seat. She is shaking at the wheel. You can tell she is still a bit inebriated but she is trying her best to stay in her lane. You can hear Hadley groaning in the back seat.

"I hope she doesn't throw up on herself."

That is the least of our worries right now. I look at my phone. Harry is calling.

I ignore it.

"With friends right now. Can you come over later?" I text him.

"Ya sure thing, love, Is everything peachy keen?"

"Yeah, I'll be home in 5."

I look out the window and begin to tear up. Nothing has been going my way at all. Hopefully Harry can make me feel better. Just the thought of his Giant Horse Cock is making me feel more at ease.

She drops me off at my house.

"Take care of hadley, okay. I'll see you at school on Monday." I close the door behind me and head toward my front door. I hear a car driving down the street and turn to see Harry's BMW pulling in front of my house.

He gets out and sees how upset I am. He rushes over to hug me and I just cry in his arms.

"What happened? Are you okay?" He asked but I didn't answer. I am only able to shake my head. I feel so many emotions coming over me all at once. This is so stressful. I never imagined I would be the accesory to murder. I am still drunk, but I'm hoping I'll just wake up from this terrible dream soon.

Harry holds my hand and guides me inside and up to my room. I put my bag down on the side of my bed. I change into comfier clothes and Harry tries to hug me once more.

"I am really sorry about before. If you wanna talk about what happened you can always talk to me. I wanna listen."

I nod and just hug him. It's so nice to hear him say that. He holds me tighter in his arms.

We both lay in my bed and I fall asleep.

~

I am up all night, my mind racing. I got up from the bed and looked at Y/n sleeping. She really is beautiful. She did, however, say something before she fell asleep, something about a huge mistake, that she fucked up. I can't stop thinking about it. What could she have done? Did she cheat on me? Who was it?

I see her phone lighting up on her nightstand. Who could be texting her this late. It's Fran. "Don't tell anyone about what we did. It could get us in major trouble. I am going to clean off my car early in the morning. Don't worry too much, no one is going to find her."

Major trouble? What could she be talking about.

I head over to her backpack to see if I can get any more clues. I open it up and the first thing I see is the shirt she was wearing at the game. I pick it up. It feels like there is a dried substance on it. What could this be? I take my phone out to see the dry blood all over her white blouse.

Blood? What could have happened? Was it Pat? Did he hurt her? I am filled with rage and head to my car. I sit in my driver seat and scream at the top of my lungs. Pat needs to stay away from Y/N. He's bad news.

I start to drive to his house. I am speeding down the road when I see a pool of blood filling the opposite lane. I pull over to investigate further.

I follow the trail down a hill. Why is there so much blood? It looks like a crime scene. Could this be what she was talking about?

I continue down when I notice someone laying in the river. "Are you okay?" I yell out.

No response.

I move closer and see that there is blood flowing from the body into the river. This person definitely needs medical attention. I flip her over and check for a pulse.

Dead.

Her skin is cold and blueish. She must have been out here for awhile.

Is this what Fran was talking about. Did they do this to her? Why was her shirt bloody? I recognize her. She is definitely a student. I think I have seen her with Sydkne. This must be what happened. I pull the body out of the river.

I drag the lifeless corpse back up the hill. I look both ways and open the trunk of my car.

I place the body in my car and close the lid. I can't let Y/N get in trouble for this. I would do anything for her. I drive back to her house.

It makes me feel much better knowing that she won't have to worry about this in the morning. I will take care of her.

I go back to my house to shower and change before returning to Y/N. I leave and head back to her house. I lay back in bed with her and we sleep all night long with her in my arms.

~

I wake up in Harry's arms. He smells like he had just come out of a shower. I always feel safe in his arms. He slowly raises his head.

"Good morning sunshine." He says with a smile and a kiss to my forehead.

He immediately stands up excitedly.

"I got you something."

"What is it?"

"I want you to know that I want you. I want to be with you through the good and the bad. No matter what I will be there to make you feel better." He pulls out the necklace again.

"I will do anything for you."