Chapter Seven: The Blackmail

I don't know if I even got a wink of sleep last night. Too busy thinking about who this anonymous email came from? What could someone possibly gain for being so cruel?

I get ready in my previously picked out outfit. I make it to the bus and head to school. I sit in silence thinking about who this could be. My nerves get the best of me and I begin to cry on the bus. I get panicked very easily.

The bus drops us off at school and I see James and Shannon fighting. They haven't stopped fighting for two months about this baby.

"Shannon, I'm not gonna say it again... I can't be a father right now. I am way too young."

"SO DON'T BE." Shannon screams back and walks down the hall. "I'm done fighting over this." She continues to shout from down the hall. James doesn't notice me in his anger and walks down the hall in the opposite direction of Shannon. I truly am alone...

I begin to cry. Having no one to talk about this with is stressing me out.

"You alright? You look sad. Here, have a donut. Dunkin gave me two this morning."

I turn around to see Francine smiling offering me her last donut.

I smile and take the offering. "I have been better. Someone emailed me saying they were going to expose me and my friend."

"Expose you guys of what?" she asks. "Are they blackmailing you?"

"They have revealing pictures of me and they know shannons preg-" I pause.

Oh god. I shouldn't have said that. No one knows yet. Shannon is still trying to keep it a secret around school.

"Shannon's Pregnant??" She says. Students in passing look over and whisper to themselves.

Did I really just expose my best friend? I could have just ruined her life.

"I have to go." I run, leaving Francine alone in the hall.

I continue running down the hall tears forming in my eyes. I suddenly trip and my books go everywhere. I wipe my face and look up to see Sydkne with her foot out.

"Might wanna wipe your eyes or you not gonna be able to SEA where you're going."

"I am already having a rough day, Sydkne. I don't need you making it worse."

"Oh trust me... this is just the beginning. See you at the dumpsters at 6, bitch." She walks away and Pat meets her at the end of the hall.

It was her? Is Sydkne, Is doing this? What could she be gaining out of this? Does she want to be Ariel that badly?

The bell rings and I head to class. I manage to make it to Mr. Styles class. I walk into a bright smile and a wink. He must have really liked our 'practice' Last night. If he only knew the pictures that Sydkne had of us...then he wouldn't be smiling. I try to fake a smile to cover up my feelings and anxiety.

Sydkne walks in and stares me dead in the face. She winks at me. Not really the kind of winks I wanna be getting in this class.

Class goes on like it usually does. Role call again. This time I get a long pause. Sydkne stares at me during it. She knows something is up and worse has proof.

Class ends and Sydkne stills around to see how me and Mr. Styles will interact. I don't give her the satisfaction and leave. What me and Mr. Styles have is between us...and now Sydkne.

I head to the cafeteria to find Shannon and let her know what's going on. She is seated alone waiting for me. We have sat by ourselves ever since James found out.

"You are not gonna believe this." We say in unison.

"Okay, you first." I suggest.

"I went to my gyno yesterday and he said everything is moving along really well."

At least Shannon had some good news.

"That's so great to hear. I on the other hand have news that you may not like."

"What's up? You can tell me anything."

I decide to tell her everything that has been happening between me and Mr. Styles.

"Oh MY GOD!!!! How long has this been going on for this is so crazy. Is it big?? How does he feel about it all?"

"Its been so good, He is so...perfect."

"GIRL, I am so excited for you."

"That isn't all the news I have though..." I pull out my phone to show her the anonymous email I received yesterday. I explain to her how I know it's from Sydkne.

"She did what? Who told her I was pregnant? Was it James? I SWEAR I'M GONNA KILL HIM!!!!" She shouts. People in the cafeteria stare at us as Shannon is now standing. James is staring as well and scoffs and looks away.

"Calm down. Come with me after school to deal with this."

We continue eating and the bell rings. I head to my last couple of classes feeling better that I have Shannon backing me up through this.

I make it throughout the day and head to practice after school. Mr. Styles isn't in the auditorium yet so I check his room for him. He towers over his desk as he gets ready for practice.

"Can I come in?" I ask as I head in already knowing the answer. I shut the door behind me.

"You know you're always welcome here. Are we still on for later?" He smirks.

I head toward him.

"Still got my gift I gave to you last night?"

"Of course I do." He unzips his briefcase to reveal my thong. He sits down in his seat to grab something from his desk drawer.

I lean over to command his attention. He looks up at me and his eyes wander to my chest. I grab his chin and redirect it to my face.

"My eyes are up here." I wink promiscuously.

He stands and comes around the table. He is now towering above me. He grabs my wrists and brings me to the wall. Our breathing is heavy. He puts his crotch against me so I can feel his thick package.

"You know I am going to win this right... I will earn you."