Chapter Twenty-Six: The Sparks Fly

A couple weeks go by, Lorainne ends up back in school the following week and really doesn't remember anything about what happened. She hasnt been the same since her mom ended up in jail for the murder of Angela. Lorainne's mom ended up being sentenced for life for manslaughter.

My mom has also been making a recovery since my dad beat the fuck out of her. She has started getting out of bed and is slowly getting back into her life.

James came back to school the next day and has been shunned from the football team. I think Pat turned everyone against him. It's crazy what money will make people do.

School has been the same. Nothing really has happened in the last few weeks. That's probably for the best since we have had a crazy couple of days. Shannon, James, and I have been hanging out with Sydkne and Ben. Our friend group is much nicer with the two of them around and Shannon and James haven't been arguing as much.

Fran and Hadley seem to be doing fine but the two of them having been losing weight and people around school are starting to talk about it.

Harry has been such a delight too. We have oodles of sex. I love when he puts his thick juicy cock down my tight throat. He told me he wants to take me on a date after school on friday. I wonder what he has in store. It can't last long cause Fran is having a couple of us over to drink.

I go through my Friday anticipating my date with Harry. I wonder what he is going to have in store for me. I head home and put on a white crop top with a jean jacket over it and black jeans before he picks me up. I wait patiently for him to arrive when I hear a honk from outside my house.

I run out and hop into his silver BMW. He has my favorite song playing 'Earned it' by TheWeeknd.

"You know me so well." I say before we both sing along.

He holds his hand on my inner thigh just like I like and we drive. Just the two of us haven't been alone in awhile and it feels nice.

"So I wanted to do something special for you." He gets out of the car and comes around to open the door for me on my side. He helps me out and we are at this beautiful white house on the side of a cliff overlooking the city.

"Is this your house?" He nods and walks me inside. Everything in his house is perfectly placed and looks very expensive. I didn't think someone could make this much money from just teaching.

"This is insane? How did you afford all this?" I ask.

"I was in a band." He says and shows me the rest of his house until we arrive in his massive bedroom. His bed is right next to his wall which just happens to be a window. It overlooks the entire city.

"I wanted you to see this. This is my favorite view and I wanted to share this with you." He pulls me in close for a kiss. Everytime our lips meet sparks fly, it's like electricity. The passionate kiss leads us over to the bed. I straddle Harry and feel his massive cock through his tight pants.

I slowly unbutton his pants and suck on it. I want to make him feel the way he makes me feel every time we are together...Special. I blow him until he reaches climax and cums down my throat. I swallow for him because I love him.

"You are so good at that. I wish you could sleep here every night so I could make you feel just as special as you make me feel." He says as he moves a hair out from in front of my face.

"You really are so beautiful."

We kiss again and he takes me by the hand and brings me into the kitchen.

"Are you hungry? I thought it would be nice if I made you dinner." He says.

We sit and chat for hours about random stuff. I have a huge smile on the entire time I'm with him. He makes me feel safe.

An hour later and dinner is finally ready. He lights a candle and hands me my plate. He made me pasta. I dig in. It's good.

We hang out for another couple of hours and I get to enjoy his presence a little more. He makes me feel safe and I love that. I get a text from Fran saying people are starting to arrive.

"Alright, I better get going. Fran is having a couple of people over. Thank you so mu-" He pulls me in and passionately kisses me once more. Sparks fly, it's like electricity.

"You better get going." He slaps my butt as I head out the room.

Sydkne is waiting to pick me up. I hop in her clothes-filled car.

"Whose house is this? It's insane." She asks.

I have to lie to her. I can't let her know that Harry and I are still a thing.

"It's my aunt's. She was in a band."

We drive down from his house to Frans. We pull up and there are so many people around the house. It looks like a proper party.

Sydkne parks the car and James, Shannon and Ben come out to greet us.

"Looks like the gangs all here." Shannon says.

"You guys gonna come in or what." Fran shouts from the doorway.

"I thought this was only gonna be us." I asked, confused.

"So did we." James answers.

We head inside to loud music playing. Its "Break up with your girlfriend, I'm bored," by Ariana Grande. Wow, they love playing Ariana at parties i think to myself before getting a drink.

The five of us get a cup and fill it and all chug. Fran comes over with Hadley. The both seem like they are on something.

"Hey guys you having fun?" She asks.

"Yeah, Guys are you having fun yet?" Hadley copies.

"Yeah, so far so good. I'm actually gonna head to the bathroom." Ben says.

"Oh, wait man I have to go too." James follows Ben to the bathroom.

Fran chugs her drink and Hadley is quick to follow. They too are drinking a lot for being as skinny as they are now.

"Come on guys finish your drinks lets go dance." Hadley says, scooping her cup into the punch bucket.

The three of us follow the girls to the dance floor and we start dancing with the rest of the kids here. Sydkne sees a kid on the football team and starts grinding on him. Damn, that girl can move her ass.

We give her privacy and dance on the other side of the room. Fran begins to whisper to Hadley and she nods.

"Do you girls want a bump?" Fran asks.

"A bump? You guys are doing coke?" I ask.

"Shhhhh. Not so loud, asshole. I don't need everyone knowing."

That would explain why she got so skinny. She must be doing it a bunch. I wonder who she's buying from.

"Yeah I'll do one." Shannon says to my suprise.

"I'll come and watch so I'm not alone." I say as the four of us move to the bathroom upstairs.

"No one should be in here." Fran says as we get to the bathroom door.

She opens it up and Shannon's scream is heard throughout the party.

James and Ben are seen kissing against the wall of the bathroom.