🎁🎁

"Thata!"

"Yoonie, he'll be here soon."

Yoongi was starting to get tired of not seeing Santa, so he started throwing a fit. Jungkook was behind a tree with him as the others were playing with Hoseok. Jungkook was frustrated, wiping his face with his hand before smiling at him. "Are you calm now?"

"Wan' Thata!"

Jungkook groaned slightly, hitting his head against the tree a little. He sighed then looked at Yoongi, seeing him stare at Santa.

"Hey, if you behave, I'll get you ice cream with m&m's soon! Does that sound good to you?"

Yoongi looked up at Jungkook and gasped, nodding. He wanted ice cream! He giggled softly and jumped up and down, hugging Jungkook tightly.

Jungkook sighed of relief, smiling and patting Yoongis back. "Alright bud, time to go find the others. May still be with Santa."

"Thata!!"

"Yes baby, Santa will see you soon."

Yoongi giggled again and took Jungkooks, walking off as Jungkook followed then looked at the man getting ready to go inside once he saw no kids around. Jungkook grinned and picked Yoongi up, placing him on his hip before going to the others. Jin saw them and smiled brightly, going over to them. "Santa's almost ready for the little guy. Yoonie babe, are you ready to meet Santa?"

Yoongi nodded excitedly and smiled brightly behind his pacifier, "Thata!!" he kicked his legs before giggling, hiding his face in Jungkooks shoulder. Jungkook laughed softly and rubbed his back, "It's okay baby. When Santa comes, be on your best behavior, okay?"

"Otay Daddy."

Jin cooed, ruffling Yoongis hair. He saw one of the 'elves' come up and tell them that Santa was ready and Jin thanked the elf, walking to their group.

"Hey guys, Santa's ready!"

Everyone cheered, walking off to 'Santa's workshop'. They walked in as Yoongi peeked out, seeing the toys. He gasped and pointed them out as he looked around and saw Santa sitting with the 'elves' while they 'worked'. Yoongi squirmed and got down from Jungkooks arms, running over to Santa then stopped as he got a little shy, standing back a bit and hanging his head.

Santa looked at Yoongi and smiled, "Look who we have here! Ho ho ho, Merry Christmas little guy! Would you like to sit on Santa's lap?" he asked Yoongi, patting his leg. Yoongi looked at him and nodded, going up to him and sat on his lap, sliding off a little. Santa lifted Yoongi up and put him on his lap where he wouldn't fall off. "What's your name? I reckon you look familiar."

"Y-Yoonie."

"Yoonie? Why, that's a splendid name! I love your pacifier, did you make it?"

Yoongi shook his head, "G-gwave Yoonie w-wast year.."

Santa snapped his fingers, "Ah yes! I remember now. I also gave youu..that sweater right? Santa has a bad memory sometimes, sorry kiddo."

Yoongi giggled and nodded. "I-It otay Thata! U-Uhms..can yoonie habe uh..c-cat patama and uh..k-kuma p-pubhie! Uh...bike annn' hat! Hatty hat hat! Pinks hat." as he kept talking, he didn't notice his paci fall out and get stopped midway by the clip. The man looked at the pacifier then at Yoongi. "Hey Yoonie, how about I get you a nice set of pacifiers for Christmas? Oh, and diapers!"

Yoongi looked at Santa and nodded, leaning his head on his shoulder as he kept babbling about wanting his Daddy to have the best Christmas ever, getting lots of presents and hugs from Yoongi himself, wanting the best for him.