열셋(part 1)

Its been two months since Yoongis been out of his house and Jungkook was getting kind of worried. Texts saying he was fine sure, but he didn’t come out once. Only to his window, and his hair was shriveled everytime.

Jungkook decided to check up on Yoongi, so he grabbed his bag and walked downstairs to the front door, opening it before walking over to Yoongis house, going around to the window he climbed up before to comfort him.

He climbed up the ladder and opened the window as quietly as he could, seeing the room dim. He was confused but shrugged it off as he got inside and looked around for Yoongi then heard noises from under the bedsheets. He went over and looked under the blanket, seeing Yoongi curled up in a ball as he was sniffling from time to time, coughing a little.

“Yoongi-ssi.”

Yoongi jumped, looking up at Jungkook before whining and covering his face. “Don’t look at me..” he said in a raspy voice, coughing more.

Jungkook sighed and stroked the youngers hair, picking him up to put him on his feet then straightened his robe before kissing his head and walking off downstairs to the kitchen. “Where’s your medicine?!”

“I already took some! Ow..”

Jungkook opened the fridge, grabbing some water before walking upstairs to Yoongi. He walked in and went over to him, giving him the water. Yoongi took the water and opened it, sipping it. He swallowed the water and cleared his throat.

“Thank you Hyung.”

Jungkook nodded, sitting on the bed as he pat his lap a couple times. Yoongi shook his head, “I’m naked under here.” he felt himself getting pulled into Jungkooks lap, letting out a yelp. “Hyung! You bastard you’ll get sick!”

“I don’t care. You need someone to take care of you, and I’m here. I was worried about you, you know. Staying in here for two months is not healthy, trust me I’ve been through it before. Have you eaten?”

Yoongi pouted and hugged him, then started a coughing fit so he let go of him and coughed into his arm. Jungkook cooed, patting the youngers back gently then the coughing subsided, hearing a small ‘thank you’ from him. “You’re welcome my cute little kitten.”

The younger squealed, then groaned at the pain in his throat. He smacked the olders chest, coughing then sniffled. The older laughed and brought him closer, wrapping his arms around his waist.

Yoongi felt the friction on his area and moaned slightly, then coughed more as he sneezed and it accidentally landed on Jungkooks face. “O-Oh my god Hyung, I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean to sneeze on you i-it was a total accident.”

Jungkook chuckled when he felt Yoongi trying to wipe his face with his sleeve. “Baby, don’t worry about it. You’re fine.”

“B-But..”

Yoongi pouted, giving him puppy eyes. Jungkook cooed, kissing Yoongis cheek. “I can go wash my face.”

“Take me with you..please? I need to use the toilet.”

Jungkook nodded and picked Yoongi up, walking into the bathroom before setting him down in front of the toilet.

Yoongi used the toilet as Jungkook washed his face with soap and water, then got an idea after Yoongi stopped using the toilet and flushed the toilet. He fake coughed which made Yoongi look at him immediately, sending him into ‘mother mode’.

“Medicine is right above you, do you need me to take your temperature? Come come, let’s rest.”

Yoongi went over to Jungkook, leading him out of the bathroom and to the bed, laying him down. “I’ll go make some soup and come back with a thermometer.”