열두

Once Jungkook finished changing Yoongi into a diaper and his kumamon footsies, he let him crawl around the living room for a little while he ate his food. Yoongi poked his head from under the table, crawling over to Jungkook as he sat down and stared at him.

Jungkook heard a sound from next to him, looking around then saw Yoongi sitting there, pacifier in mouth as he was staring at him. He acted surprised, then bent down to poke his nose, careful not to spill his food. “What are you doing here little one? I thought you were roaming around. Are you bored?”

Yoongi looked down at the plate of half-eaten food, making grabby hands for it. Jungkook looked at the food then Yoongi and shook his head. “No baby, it’s hot. We don’t need your mouth to hurt do we?” he asked, earning a whine from the other. He sighed, getting a tiny piece of rice and made an ‘ahh’ sound, motioning for Yoongi to do the same. Yoongi tilted his head, then spit his pacifier out and opened this mouth for the food. He got fed, eating the tiny rice. He giggled and clapped his hands, looking down before grabbing the pacifier and putting it back in his mouth.

Jungkook smiled and rubbed Yoongi’s head, putting the plate down before picking Yoongi up and sitting him down in the chair next to him. He rubbed his back then went back to eating. Yoongi looked around then looked down at Jungkook’s food, reaching out and grabbed some of it. Jungkook gasped, “Yoonie baby! No!” he softly scolded and took his hand, gently trying to open it but he wouldn’t let go.

“Baby I need you to open your hand please.”

Yoongi shook his head and closed his hand tighter, keeping the food in between his hand and fingers. Jungkook gave him a look that said, ‘Drop it or else’ which made Yoongi whine and drop the food back onto the plate, tearing up. Jungkook smiled and put the hood of his footsies up, tickling his side softly. When he heard a giggle come out of him, that’s when he knew he had to protect him forever.

...

The two were cuddled up with each other, watching a movie. A horror movie to be exact, Jungkook wanted Yoongi to crawl into his arms everytime a scary scene came on. Then, when a scary scene and face came on, Yoongi screamed and hugged Jungkook so tight he couldn’t breathe(but not literally). “Turn it off Hyung turn it off!!”

Jungkook quickly turned the movie off and the tv, hugging Yoongi tightly before pulling him into his lap to rock him gently. “Poor baby..I’m sorry for showing that movie, it was my fault. You can let any tears out, I don’t mind, as long as it makes you feel any better.” he said, rubbing the smallers back. Yoongi pouted and shook his head, letting out a tiny sob instead. “It was scary..”

“I know I know..I’m sorry my dear. Let it out, I’m here.” Jungkook pat the others back gently, rubbing circles into his back. Yoongi looked at Jungkook, glaring at him a little. “You know I don’t cry unless I see someone else cry.” he explained in a pout, crossing his arms. Jungkook cooed, kissing Yoongis cheek before wrapping his arms around his waist, pulling him close and hugging him tightly. He smiled when the other wrapped his arms around his neck, pulling him closer. “I love you Hyungie. I always will.”

“Aw Yoongi. I love you too! Who couldn’t love you? You’re the cutest!~”

Yoongi squeaked, hiding his face in Jungkooks chest. Jungkook softly laughed, patting his back gently before kissing his head. “You’re so cute you don’t even know.” he mumbled, caressing Yoongis head.

“And you’re so hot.”

Jungkook laughed when he heard that, smiling widely. “Thank you Yoongi! I appreciate it.” Yoongi looked up at Jungkook, tilting his head. “No, like..you’re so..very hot. I’m lucky I even met you. Ever since you moved in I..I never thought this would happen. I thought we would be just friends, o-or best friends the matter of fact. Now we’re lovers..but neighbours, I’m just..lucky? I don’t know what the word is. You’re special to me, and being here with you is all that matters.”