아홉

Jungkook stared as Namjoon fiddled with his phone, trying to call his boyfriend Jin and put it on speaker. Jin picked up, "Hey Baby~ how you doing?"

"Hey Babe, uh I have a question. You know that boy you're always talking about? Your brother?" Namjoon asked, putting it on the little stand that he used fo FaceTime Yoongi. Jin stayed quiet for a moment then spoke,

"Yeah, why? Did you finally figure out who it was?"

"It's Yoongi isn't it?"

Jin chuckled and smiled on the other side of the phone. "Yep! It's Yoongi, good job. I miss him, and I know you're the mailman of your company..do you see him?"

Namjoon smiled and looked at Jungkook before looking back at his phone, buckling himself in as well as Jungkook buckling himself in. "Actually yes I do. Almost every week honestly, he buys a ton of Little Space stuff. How much does he even make?"

Jungkook perked up at the question, looking at Namjoon. "He said he either makes around 50,000 won to 75,000 won a month. It's a lot of money for someone like him to be that rich, I bet he saves money."

"Talking about money and stuff..he has spent a lot of money on some cute gear and small things. It’s so cute, I just want to protect him from the world.”

“I just hope any girl that comes across him accepts him for who he is and not that he’s just a little.”

Jungkook looked at Namjoon then looked back at the phone, "Uh..Jin-hyung. Yoongi-ssi's gay. Has he told you?"

Silence. Then a squeal and a laugh.

"I KNEW IT!! I KNEW HE WAS GAY, HE ALWAYS SHOWED SIGNS!" Jin yelled, laughing more.

The other two males jumped in surprise, laughing after a few minutes with Jin. Jungkook looked at Namjoon's phone and saw it was almost dead. "Hyung, your phone."

Namjoon looked at his phone and cursed to himself. "Babe, I gotta go. My phone's almost dead, but I'll see you later alright? I love you."

"I love you too my big teddy bear. I'll see you later. Bye! Bye Jungkook!"

"Bye Jin-hyung!"

Jin hung up, leaving a silence between the two males driving down the road. Jungkook sighed, looking at the flowers he got Yoongi. He started thinking about how Yoongi's face would light up at the sight of the flowers. He smiled and chuckled at the thought, looking up and seeing Namjoon look at him.

"Thinking about Yoongi?" Namjoon asked, looking back at the road. Jungkook nodded, looking back at the flowers."He's special and I can tell him that every single day if I have to. I'll compliment him every day if I really have to.”

Namjoon smiled at him before looking at the road, stopping at a red light. “He is pretty special. He loves getting compliments, especially by those he really trusts and adores. You on the other hand..he’d definitely have you compliment him.”

Jungkook smiled, sitting up in his seat. He couldn't wait to see Yoongi again. "Can you take me with you to go get Yoongi tomorrow? I want to ask him something."

"Of course! What do you plan on asking him? To be your boyfriend?" Namjoon asked, pulling up to Yoongi's house and parking the car. Jungkook nodded, unbuckling himself then taking the Rose Mallows and getting out of the car. "Yeah, he seems like he needs some company. I know he has a cat now..but his dog is back in Daegu with his parents and his sister came by to help me take care of him. Anyways, thank you so much for the ride. I'll see you soon, yeah?"

Namjoon nodded and smiled. "I hope tomorrow goes well."

"Me too..I know he likes me which is great, but I don't think he understands how much I love him."