🎁

Christmas special! I wanted to do this because the holiday season is coming up, well it is now. I’ll do this in two-three parts, consider this a early Christmas gift from me to you! - Yoon 💜💜
-----------------------------------------------------------
Yoongi was hanging up Christmas decorations around his house, on the fireplace and in his kitchen, him even changing his room to a Christmassy sort of style. He put his cat on top of the bed, oh how big Donno has gotten after the course of a few months. He pet Donno and kissed his head, hugging him before skipping downstairs and outside in his onesie into the snow.

He was used to the cold, so he could rock whatever he wanted. A skirt, shorts, you name it. Jungkook came out in a jacket and a scarf with mittens and sweatpants, walking over to Yoongi. "Yoongi-ssi! Why aren't you wearing any jackets or anything warm?"

Yoongi looked at Jungkook before giggling and jumping around in the snow, showing off his sloth onesie that he had on. Jungkook chuckled and stopped him, putting the hood up. "You're so cute my little sloth."

Yoongi squealed and hugged the older, hiding his cold face in his jacket. He rubbed his face in the jacket, warming his face up. Jungkook laughed, "What are you doing, Yoongi?"

"Cold."

"Do you want to warm up in my house? Maybe sit in front of your fireplace and drink hot cocoa?"

Yoongi nodded and ran inside of his house, trying to warm his feet by the fire since they were out in the snow for a little too long. Jungkook followed in, closing the door behind him as he went over to Yoongi, sitting beside him and looked around, seeing the big christmas tree, a drawing that looked like it was made by a little, which Yoongi was, with cookies and milk. He smiled softly and got up, walking over to the drawing.

The drawing consisted of a santa, a little drawing of him with Donno, his cat, Christmas presents everywhere and flowers drawn on the bottom of the page. Jungkook looked at the note and chuckled, reading it aloud. "Dear Santa, I love you and I hope you give me a big hug and lots of presents this year! You're the best, I love Christmas with all of my heart. Love Yoonie." with that, he smiled fondly and went over to the little who was warming up against the fireplace, leaning on the wall of it to get more warm.

He sat down and took his jacket and scarf off, looking at Yoongi before opening his arms for him. Yoongi looked at him and crawled to him, climbing into his lap before hugging him tightly, shivering slightly. He felt hands rub his back in comfort and for warmth.

He slowly stopped shivering and relaxed against the older, smiling as he sucked on his lower lip since he didn't have his Christmas themed paci. Yes, he had a Christmas themed paci.(wish I had one.) He pouted after and looked at Jungkook, opening his mouth to say something but all that came out was a little sound. "Ah."

Jungkook looked at Yoongi and tilted his head, resulting in Yoongi copying him. He smiled and tilted his head back, seeing Yoongi do the same. He chuckled and put his head back up, Yoongi doing the same.

"You're a copier!"

"You're a copier!"

Jungkook thought of something and pursed his lips, deciding against it as he zoned out. Yoongi waved his hand across Jungkooks face. "Hyung."

Jungkook snapped out of it and smiled, ruffling Yoongis hair. "Are you warm enough to put on some Christmas clothes? I want to go somewhere."

"And you don't want to go alone? It must be special then."

Yoongi was about to walk up the stairs when Jungkook stopped him, kissing his lips quickly before letting him go. He got flustered and ran up the stairs and into his room, sliding down the door. Is this..love..? I-I’m falling in love with him all over again? I should tell h-