십사

Mention of cutting
------------------------------
When Yoongi woke up after his little nap, Jin was there waiting for him. Jin noticed him waking up and rocked him slightly. “Hey baby, how was your nap? I bet it was good~ did you have good dreams?”

Yoongi pouted and looked at Jin before putting his hands on his face, trying to feel if he was there. He smiled and giggled then bounced in his lap gently before putting his pacifier up to his mouth, making a little sound.

The elder cooed and kissed all over the littles face, hugging him tightly. “You are so dang cute! Wait until your Daddy hears this, he’s going to LOVE IT! Are you hungry? Jinnie can make you a bottle before Dada comes back from his job and we can color yeah? That sound good?”

Yoongi nodded and smiled more, putting his hands up for a bottle as he made more sounds before getting down and crawling off to the kitchen. Jin went after him and picked him up before walking into the kitchen to get a bottle and just as he was about to, Jungkook walked in the door to see what was going on, but Jin didn’t see him. He watched the two in the kitchen messing around and dancing to Jins singing, smiling softly before walking over to the kitchen. He poked his head in to watch them mess around, Jin telling Yoongi to wait for his milk to heat up, Yoongi sitting patiently and kicking his feet against the cabinets as Jin quietly scolded him to not get boo-boos on his feet.

He quietly cooed and walked over to the box to get some toys out, putting them on the floor. He heard footsteps then a loud gasp, running over to him and looked up to see Yoongi and his blue pacifier in his mouth along with his onesie, staring at him and smiling widely. He smiled, “Yoonie!”

“Dada!!”

Yoongi bear-hugged Jungkook and giggled, hugging him tighter. He pointed to Jin and smiled more from ear to ear then got up and ran over to him to get the bottle of milk. Jungkook chuckled and put the rest of the toys on the floor so Yoongi could play with them before he got up to walk over to the kitchen. He saw Jin feeding Yoongi as he was on Jins hip, then walked into the kitchen over to them. “Hey guys.”

Jin screamed a little then looked at Jungkook, slapping his shoulder lightly. “Don’t do that! Jeez you scared the living shiiiiinsle out of me.”

Jungkook chuckled and grinned, “At least I didn’t scare a bunch of curses out of you.”

“Oh you’re going to get that soon.”

“Oh hell no!”

Yoongi giggled and screamed, “Hell no!”

Jungkook and Jin looked at Yoongi and shook their heads, patting his head. “We don’t say that baby yeah? It’s a bad word. Do you want to get in trouble with your Daddy?”

The little gasped and shook his head, hiding his face in Jins shoulder. “No! No twouble..” “Good boy. Finish your milk please.”

Hearing the little whine, he finished his milk without any trouble. He just threw some powder onto the floor and Jin had to clean it up. Jungkook shook his head and stepped in, cleaning Yoongis powdered mess. In the meantime, Jin was messing around with Yoongi and his toys, dancing around with him on his hip and just loving him until he had to go. Once Jin left, Yoongi had another tantrum. What was with him and tantrums? I don’t know myself honestly, I just make the chapters.

ANYWAYS, Jungkook was trying to calm Yoongi down but all Yoongi did was throw his toys and kick his legs on the walls in frustration, crying at the pain and then doing it again since Jin left.

“Yoonie baby, I know Jin-hyung is gone. I know it’s saddening, but can you please stop kicking the walls? It’ll hurt your little feet.”

Yoongi looked at Jungkook and stopped for a moment. He stared at him then went back to throwing his toys, kicking his feet on the wall before going to the corner himself to sit there and sulk as he crossed his arms. Jungkook sighed after he went to the corner and walked over to him, crouching down next to him and rubbing his back. “Are you done? May I speak to you now, or are you just going to sit here and sulk?”