다섯

A/N:
Hey guys, Yoon here. Before the chapter starts, I appreciate all of you who are reading this story. I really do. If the A/N's ever get annoying, please tell me and I'll stop them. Anyways, onto the story!
-----------------------------------------------------------

The morning rolled around, and Yoongi woke up with lights blinding his eyes. He groaned, yawning as his pacifier fell out of his mouth and sighed getting up to get dressed.

He went over to the window, looking outside before closing the curtains and walked to the bathroom. He stripped of his clothes and his diaper, throwing it away. He got into the warm shower, washing himself and ridding of the sweat he had on his face. He didn't know how he got sweat on him, he just did. He got out of the shower, seeing the little kitten walk in.

"Oh! Hello! I should get you a nametag and bowl plus food..water too.." he mumbled, crouching down to pet the kitten. He wondered if he named the cat. He shrugged and picked the little kitten up, walking into the room as he put the kitten on his bed. He walked over to his closet, using the towel he had on to dry his hair as he put on some boxers so if anyone was seeing into his home, they could only see him in his underwear.

"Now what should I wear to go take pictures..?" he asked himself, looking through his closet. He found some jeans and a white sweatshirt then smiled and took them, putting them on. After he put them on, he opened the curtains and grabbed his camera with good lens, adjusting his camera before petting the little kitten and walking out of his room.

"I love you kitty! Ooh. Nina! Bye Nina, I love you!" (Don't know, made up a random name)

He heard a little meow, then smiled and took off outside to take some pictures. He walked down the sidewalk, looking around to see what he could take pictures of.

He saw a café and gasped, going up to it and positioned the camera that was around his neck to take a picture. He took a picture then walked inside of it, going up to the counter. When he looked up, he saw Jungkook. "Hyung?"

Jungkook waved at him and smiled. "Hello Yoongi. May I take your order?" he said, putting his hand on the computer side.

"Oh! Y-yeah..uh- can I have an i-iced Americano please? That's it, please and thank you." Yoongi said, looking down in embarrassment.

"One iced Americano! And because you're such a cutie I'll put in a little pink cake for you with whipped cream, does that sound good Yoongi-ssi? I'll pay for the cake." Jungkook tapped the screen, then looked up to see Yoongi putting money on the counter. He heard customers cooing and awwing at them, but didn't mind. Yoongi was just embarrassed, hearing all the awwing and cooing that people were doing.

Jungkook took the money and put it in the register, going to the back to get his coffee and slice of cake. He put the slice into a little box, putting whipped cream on top. He then covered the cake with a plastic top, grabbing a cup and putting ice in it. He filled it with the Americano and put the lid on, putting a straw in, writing Yoongis name on the cup. He went over to the counter and called out, "is there a Min Yoongi here? Min Yoongi?" he looked around to see if Yoongi was there.

Yoongi looked at the customers who were chuckling and giggling, whispering to themselves. He felt self-conscious but shook it away as he went over to Jungkook, "I-I'm here. I'm Min Yoongi."

Jungkook looked at him and grinned, giving him the coffee and cake. He ruffled the youngers hair, "I'll stop by today to see your pictures, alright? Have a good day, Yoongi-ssi!"

"H-have a good day, Hyungie..I'll see you later." Yoongi said, taking his coffee and cake then walked over to an empty table in the back, taking the plastic off the cake then put the coffee next to it, getting an idea. He smiled, taking the fork and laid it gently across the cake, opening his drink and sipping from it, positioning his camera over the cake. He took a picture, smiling more at the result. He started eating, until a couple of girls came up to him.