열한

“Yoongi please stop crying, everyone’s gone yes I know but please! Do you need a bottle, toys, or a diaper change?”

Jungkook was on the verge of tears himself, with Yoongi crying all morning. He did everything, a change of clothes, putting toys in front of him, putting his pacifier in but Yoongi threw it away and screamed at him. It led to chaos, and  the neighbours probably heard them since he heard a thud on the window. He sighed and went over to Yoongi, picking him up and bouncing him. Yoongi latched onto him, calming down as he stuffed his face in his shoulder.

Jungkook mentally high-fived himself for figuring out what was wrong. “You just wanted to be held huh? That’s okay, Daddy’s here for you.” he softly said, walking downstairs and around the house just holding Yoongi. He got to the kitchen and opened the fridge to find something for himself to eat. He saw nothing then shut the door, looking around. He saw a package of bagels and stuck to that. It wasn’t going to fill him up fully but it was something.

He went over to the bagels, opening the package with one hand since Yoongi didn’t want to let go. “Can I put you down for one moment Yoonie?” he asked, but all he got were soft snores. He chuckled, placing Yoongi down on the counter as he leaned him on his stomach, keeping him comfortable. He put the bagel in the toaster and waited for it to toast while Yoongi was sleeping soundly.

When the toaster dinged, that woke Yoongi up. He looked around then up at Jungkook, smiling softly. Jungkook took the bagels out of the toaster, putting it on a plate. He looked back at Yoongi, seeing his tired eyes. “Hey buddy, have a nice sleep?”

Yoongi nodded, rubbing his eyes and yawned. “Yeah. Dreamed about you.”

“Oh? What was it about?”

Jungkook took out the butter and started spreading it on the bagels, putting them together. Yoongi blushed then started to speak. “I-It was us on the beach..holding hands with me on your lap, dozing off while you pointed at every star, naming them after me..we cuddled the night away.”

Jungkook raised an eyebrow and smiled softly, “We cuddled all night? Did anything else happen then? Did I..rock you to sleep? Sing? Come on tell me what happened. Please?”

Yoongi smiled softly, “You just held me close..kissing my head and singing to me as I fell asleep on your lap.. hey I have a question.”

“Yes?”

“Could i check out your house, since I haven’t been there in a while, after you moved in.”

Jungkook smiled, “Of course! Did you want me to bring your little stuff?”

“Mm..sure. I could go little after napping for a while, which is what I usually do. I’m off work today so it’ll be fine.”

Jungkook nodded and walked upstairs, “Onesie? Or footsie?”

“Footsie. Kumamon.”

Yoongi mumbled, stuffing his face in Jungkook’s shoulder, trying not to think of his little self. He felt himself getting shifted onto another arm, and picked his head up. He looked around and saw that they were downstairs already, Jungkook zipping the backpack up before putting it on his back. Jungkook put Yoongi down, giving him the boxers as he smiled, ruffling his hair. Yoongi put on his boxers then looked at Jungkook, holding his hand. “Let’s go cuddle please.”

“Say no more.”

Jungkook walked out the door with Yoongi, dragging him to his house and closed the door behind him. Yoongi looked confused, then remembered what he said. He got excited and smiled, looking up at Jungkook who picked him up and threw him onto the couch. He squeaked and giggled, hugging himself.