열여섯

The two males finished showering, Yoongi putting on a shirt and shorts that he stole from Jungkooks house, but we don't talk about that. He just felt comfortable in it that's all I'm going to say. He was currently being chased by Jungkook, trying to get him. He squealed in delight and it filled the whole house as he heard a knock on the door, running over to the door.

Jungkook grabbed him and playfully growled, tickling Yoongis sides. Yoongi laughed and held onto the door, trying to squirm away. "H-Hyung! The d-door!" he kept laughing, and Jungkook picked him up before putting him onto the couch to calm down.

"Okay Mr Giggles, I'll answer it."

He unlocked the door and opened it, seeing Namjoon. "Hey Hyung! How are you doing?"

"I'm doing well! I have a package for you from Yoongi."

Jungkook looked back inside then at Namjoon and took the package from him gently, smiling. "Thank you Hyung."

"Namjoon-hyung is there?" Yoongi yelled from inside the house, running out to Jungkook. Jungkook smiled and picked Yoongi up, turning him to Namjoon. "Nammie-hyung!"

"Yoongi! Hey buddy, how are you?"

Jungkook put Yoongi down for him to go to Namjoon. He smiled as he watched them hug, Namjoon picking the younger up. "You are so so cute! I could just eat you up!"

"Hyung! Aiissh. My baby." Jungkook took Yoongi and hugged him, sticking his tongue out at Namjoon. Namjoon laughed then smiled, "You two have fun now." he walked off to his truck, getting in it as he started the car and drove off. Yoongi waved bye to him and looked at the other, "Come on! Come on! I want you to open your present, see how you like it!"

Jungkook laughed and walked into the house, sitting down with the other on his lap. "Alright alright little one. Let's see what's in the box."

He opened the box as Yoongi got more and more excited, seeing him take out a little box and watched him open it to see a pretty gold necklace with a heart locket on it. Jungkook opened it to see a picture of him on one side and Yoongi on another side. He looked at the younger and hugged him tightly before pulling him into a deep kiss, pulling away after a while.

"Thank you so much, angel! I appreciate it, and I have a surprise for you after we stop by the restaurant and eat. I know you're hungry, and so am I."

"Do they uh..uh..n-nevermind."

"You can say it. I won't judge, baby."

Yoongi sat there for moment before speaking quietly, "D-Do they have chicken nuggets there..?"

Jungkook cooed and stroked the youngers hair, "Are you feeling little, my little angel?" he smiled, kissing his cheek softly. Yoongi nodded and hung his head, feeling a little embarrassed. He then felt arms around him, hugging him gently before shifting him to make him straddle the others lap. He hugged him under his arms and stuffed his face into his chest, pouting softly.

"Aw my little angel, would you like to put soothing clothes on? Maybe a diaper?"

Nodding, Yoongi looked up at Jungkook with a pouty face. "Dappy."

"Yes my little angel. You can have your dappy. How about a paci too?"

"Pa!"

Jungkook chuckled, picking the other up before walking upstairs to change him.

...

The two were running around the house again, this time Yoongi was only in a diaper as he was running then smashed into the wall, falling back onto his head. Jungkook stopped and closed his eyes, inhaling. Please be okay, please be okay. I don't want another tantrum, please. He slightly opened his eyes to see Yoongi staring at him then closed his eyes again.