열 다섯

Yoongi was starting a shower since he had to go back to work today, he’s spent too much time out of work to spend time with his boyfriend, Jungkook. He undressed and got into the warm shower, washing his hair and body with shampoo and conditioner in his hair, rinsing it out after. After the shower, he got out of the shower and blow-dried his hair, wrapping a towel around his waist as he did so. He smiled and looked in the shower to see his bangs go over his eyes. “Hmm..I should try a new style today.”

He styled it until he got a new hairstyle, his hair parted down the middle as he smiled at the hairstyle. New looking me, huh? Maybe I should go for a new hair colour. Black? Yes. He smiled more at the thought before running out to put his jacket and pants on, forgetting a shirt. He grabbed his polaroid camera and film plus another camera before running downstairs, not forgetting to feed Donno and walking out. “Good day Donno, I’ll see you later!”

He said to himself that it was going to be a great day, taking pictures of the winter snow and of people walking around along with the lights that come up every year, all year around. He smiled and walked around until he saw people stare at him. Why are they staring at me..? Is it because I have parted hair?

He looked around then at his outfit, seeing that he had no shirt on. He got embarrassed as his cheeks went red and zipped up his jacket, speed walking to wherever he wanted to take pictures. He sat on a bench and groaned slightly at his aching head, he didn’t know why. He looked around and took his regular camera out as he pointed at a tall man next to a string of lights before taking a picture not realizing it was Taehyung. He smiled and got up, walking off as he looked at the picture.

He zoomed in on the man and realized it was Taehyung, looking back and seeing him gone. He looked around trying to find him before seeing him in the park, dang was he fast. He ran over to Taehyung and smiled, creeping up behind him. He jumped on his back and hugged his neck tightly. Taehyung gasped and looked behind to see Yoongi and smiled.

“Hyung!”

“TaeTae!”

Taehyung put him down before turning around and hugging him tightly. “How have you been?”

“I’ve been great! I just got back to work and I have people to attend to but that’s later so I’m just walking around, taking pictures. How have you been? And you really don’t need to use honorifics around me.”

“I’ve been well! Me and Jimin just moved down here and I decided to take a walk and meet Jimin here. You’ll see him soon.”

Yoongi smiled brightly at that, getting to see Jimin again. He’s had a bunch of work so he hadn’t had time to call or text Jimin.

He looked around and started taking pictures of little things, like a patch of snow on a rock, a flower filled with crystals from the snow, etc. He heard Taehyung talk with someone as he looked up to see Jimin with him, staring at him and smiling. He got up and walked over to Jimin, hugging him. “Jiminie!”

“Hyung! I’m so glad to see you again. How’ve you been since Christmas?”

“I’ve been good. Like I told Taehyung, I got back to work after a while, it’s been rough with me being a little and work with pictures. I’m just taking pictures to pass time before I help people with their engagement pictures, baby photoshoot and etc.”

“That sounds great! My work is just clothing designs, I’ve made some wedding dresses. I could make a suit for you when your wedding day comes.”

Yoongi blushed when he heard the word ‘wedding’. He thought of Jungkooks words and smiled as he nodded. “That..that would be nice. Thank you Jimin.”