하나

Yoongi had just woken up from his nap, pacifier in his mouth and stuffie cuddled up in his arms. He woke up with a yawn, his pacifier falling out. He sighed, knowing that today was going to be a long day so he got up and walked to the bathroom to take a shower. He stripped of his clothes, getting in the shower. He started washing himself, when a knock on the door caught his ears. Who’s there? He thought, quickly finishing washing his hair and body, getting out and putting a towel on.

He walked out and called out to the person “J-just a moment!” he said, cursing himself for stuttering. He put on boxers, some jeans and a sweater. Who doesn’t love sweaters? Yoongi smiled, quickly putting away his stuffie and pacifier in a box under his bed, then got up to walk to the door.

When he opened it, he saw a tall man standing there, black jacket and ripped jeans, brown hair to compliment his outfit. He started to freak out, tearing up from meeting a new person. Why, what does he want? He thought, a lot of them swarming his mind and almost fainted.

The taller panicked at this, pulling the smaller into a hug to calm him, rubbing circles into his back. “Hey it’s okay..I mean no harm. I’m just the new neighbor..it’s okay, you’re safe.” he whispered into the others ear, feeling him calm down at the words and hearing little sniffles and hiccups. “May I come in?”

Yoongi had thought for a moment, then nodded and wiped his tears away. “Y-Yeah..give me a moment.” He whispered, letting go of the taller and walking into his house, tidying up his living room a little. He cleaned up his toys and placed them into the bin, going to the restroom to wash up. Once he did, walked back to the front door. He opened the door more so his neighbor could walk in. “My name’s Min Yoongi by the way.” he said, seeing the taller walk in and sit on the couch.

Min Yoongi..what a nice name. Has a ring to it. Sounds a little familiar though. thought, nodding his head. “Nice to meet you! My name is Jeon Jungkook. I hope we can become good friends. You have a nice house, Yoongi.”

“Thank you, Jungkook-ssi. It’s all I could afford, and still working to get it up and running. How old are you?” Yoongi asked, closing the door and walking over to Jungkook, sitting next to him. He felt the other scoot closer, which he didn’t mind.

“23. Almost 24 infact, my birthday is in a couple of days.” Jungkook beamed, not realizing that he was in a strangers house. A small voice interrupted him, “Can I call you Hyung..?”

Jungkook looked at Yoongi surprised, he never thought a short boy like him would be younger. “How old are you, Yoongi? I never got it.”

“22. Almost 23..”

“Ah, sure thing, Yoongi-ssi! No one’s ever called me Hyung since I’m the youngest of my friends.”

“Really? Huh..guess I’m special? I guess..?”

Jungkook chuckled, getting up and looked around. “Where’s your bathroom?” he asked, looking at the smaller, who was staring at the wall.

“Yoongi? Hello?” he waved his hand in front of the younger, making him jump and look at the older, tilting his head in confusion. He almost died right there and then, thinking Yoongi was so cute with his doe eyes.

“Yeah Hyung? What did you ask?” Yoongi asked, getting up. “Oh yeah, let me show you the bathroom if you ever need it.” he walked off down the hall, stopping at the bathroom. Jungkook followed, stopping when the younger stopped.