💍

Today was a special day. Yoongi and Jungkook were getting married, despite the people who judge them for their sexualities. The theme was pink and white, the bridesmaids wore pink dresses on one side and the other side of the dresses were white. The best mans were Namjoon, Jin, Jimin and Taehyung. Hoseok was the ring bearer while Yoonji had to walk his little brother down to his fiancé to get married.

Yoongi was currently crying in the corner, out of joy of course. Yoonji and NimJoo were trying to comfort him as they kept laughing because Yoongi kept snorting when they made funny faces. “O-Okay okay! I’m fine noonas, I-I’m just very happy to get married to my fiancé. C-Can I finished getting dressed now? I am just in my shirt and my pink pants.” he motioned to his pastel pink dress pants, him going with the pastel pink look to match his soon-to-be husbands white tux. Of course, he thought it was going to be pastel pink, his fiancé Jungkook picked it out for him.

“Now if you’ll excuse me ladies, I need to put the rest of my tux on.” he sashayed off to the dressing room as Yoonji and NimJoo giggled to each other, holding each others hand before speaking and chatting along. On the other side, Jungkook was getting ready with his white tuxedo and little bouquet in his suit jacket pocket, pacing back and forth as he was messing with his hands. He got stopped by Namjoon and furrowed his brows at him to tell him he was really nervous.

Namjoon got the message and massaged his shoulder a little. “Don’t be nervous, it’s going to be all fine. I got your back if you ever need it.”

“Y-Yeah..but I don’t want to mess it up..maybe I need to practice my vows again? I wonder if Yoongi will even want to marry me, oh jeez what is he doesn’t? I’ll look like such a fool and I don’t-”

“Jungkook- Jungkook-ah. You are going to be okay. If Yoongi didn’t want to marry you, he would’ve called off this wedding already. Has he? No. Does he want to? Absolutely NOT. I’ve seen the way he looks at you with so much awe and with so much love in his eyes, he’s guaranteed to marry you. Hell, he even said to me he would die for you, go to the ends of the earth for you, you matter to him.”

Jungkook gulped at Namjoons words and nodded, hugging him gently. “Thank you Hyung. I really needed those words, I-I’m just so nervous because it’s my wedding day, I never got married and m-maybe my vows aren’t right o-or my hair isn’t right, my face doesn’t look clean or anything..”

“Now now, let’s not be criticizing ourselves here. Jungkook, as a husband and a father I can tell you, your marriage day is your best day ever. You get to share a longing kiss with your lover and you can share it as long or short as you want, dip them, keep them standing.”

Jin started speaking, smiling softly at the memory of his and Namjoons wedding. Hoseok came in to speak, “Uh- Uncle Jungkook? You need to get to the pew, they need you there.”

Jungkook nodded and looked at the four in the room before walking out with Hoseok to the pews where he would wait for Yoongi to walk down. He stood in front of the priest and bowed to him before standing in front and next to him and stared at the spot where his lover would stand.

Smiling, he felt tears glossing his eyes before wiping them away and sniffling as he heard the music come on. The best men came out in pairs and stood next behind Jungkook in a row, then came the bridesmaids. He was getting a little antsy, messing with his suit jacket a little. Then, he saw everyone stand up. Yoongi was coming.

This is it, you’re going to marry the love of your life. This is the start of a new life with him. With Jeon Yoongi. He thought, smiling softly. Seeing Yoongi walk down in that pastel pink suit and linking arms with his sister, he just looked magnificent. His black hair contrasted it so well and it fit the theme really well. When Yoongi got up to him, he stood across from him as he stared at him before smiling softly.