십팔

Yoongi woke up the next day, his body feeling way better as he moved out of his lovers arms then got up to put some clothes on since he was still in a towel. He put on some boxers, a blue skirt that goes down to the knees and knee-highs, a black sweater with it as he looked in the mirror, getting his phone out to take a picture of his outfit in the mirror.

He didn't realize the older woke up until he saw black socks in the mirror, looking up to the mirror to see him standing behind him, smiling at him fondly as he saw him staring at the skirt and knee-highs. He blushed and smiled, turning around to him as his skirt turned with him. "Hi Hyungie."

"You look..adorable!" The older said, picking him up and dipped him down, then picking him up again. The younger giggled, holding onto him by wrapping his arms around his neck. "Jungkookie-hyung!"

"Yoongi-ssi!"

"I love you!"

"I love you too!"

"I love you more!"

This went on and on all day until they heard another knock at the door as Yoongi got down from the bed and ran to the front door, opening it to see Hoseok with a backpack on. "Hoseok? Hey bud, what are you doing here?"

"Uh hey uncle Yoongi- my parents aren't home and they never left me with a babysitter. So..can I stay here until they come back?"

"Of course, of course come in!" he let his nephew in and let him make himself at home, concerned to where his brother and Namjoon went. He dialed Jins number before putting it to his ear, hearing it ring before it being picked up.

"Hello my dear brother~ what's up?"

"Hyung. Why didn't you leave Hoseok with a babysitter? He came into my house asking to stay for a bit and I said yes. You're dead when you get back."

"Wait! The babysitter didn't arrive?"

Yoongi looked at Jungkook coming down the stairs and look at Hoseok, going over to him as he brang him into a hug, patting his back. Yoongi sighed and put his fingers on his note bridge, "Hyung."

"So the babysitter didn't arrive then and now he's staying at yours? At least he's safe and sound with people I really trust."

"I know I know. I'm a safe innocent person..trust me Hyung, that babysitter is getting a piece of me when they arrive at your house."

Hearing a laugh on the other line and behind him, he heard words being spoken behind him. "Not with that outfit, femboy."

"Shut it Hyungie. Just because I'm engaged to you doesn't mean you get to pick at me."

"I forgot to say congratulations when I was on the video call with Jungkook! Congratulations to both of you, I'm proud of you two!"

Hoseok gasped, "So my Christmas wish came true! Congratulations on your engagement, Uncle Jungkook!!"

Yoongi looked back at them and smiled softly, putting the phone between his ear and shoulder as he shuffled through stuff. "Yeah, I'm moving into Kookie-hyungies after a week. Then next month will be our marriage and I have to go tuxedo shopping for the right one to fit the theme, white and pink. Should I go with a white tuxedo or with a pink one? Ooh what about pastel pink?"

He heard soft chuckles from behind him and the phone, then got a bit embarrassed as he got up and went upstairs to Jungkooks room.

"Alright now that they're by themselves and I'm in the room..you two have fun wherever you are."

"Oh! We're in America! We booked a flight last week and left Hoseokie with a babysitter everyday for that week, guess they got some things going on themselves."