Hey guys! Quick note before I start this chapter, I do have school and stuff going on so I may not update as much! Also this part will contain little Yoongi in his natural habitat.

Bold italics = Stuffies 'Speaking'

----------------------------------------------------------

The next day, Yoongi woke up with a warm feeling in his lower region. He got up, seeing a wet spot on his bed. Whining, he got up and took his sheets off, crashing down to the floor.

He whimpered, curling into a ball. He wish he had a caregiver to take care of him, but he was too shy to ask and scared that people would just take advantage of it.

Yoongi finally got up, seeing his stuffie in the corner staring at him. He glared at the stuffie, named Rosie.

Hey, don't look at me like that! Yoonie, come play with me please?

"Y-Yoonie gotta get dwessed wosie!"

Come on! Rosie wants to play with you. Please?

Yoongi whined, getting up and going over to Rosie, picking her up then running to the bathroom. He turned on the bath taking some bubble soap he had in the cabinet, pouring some of it in the bath, swishing it around so the bubbles would come up more. He giggled, putting Rosie in the bathtub then stripped off his clothes then getting in the bathtub. He turned the water off, cleaning himself and Rosie.

.

After Yoongi washed himself and played with the bubbles, Rosie getting all wet in the process. He got out and wrapped himself in a fluffy towel, grabbing Rosie and running to the washing machine to wash her. He put her in and started the washing machine then sat in front of it waiting for her to come out. He put his forehead against the machine, feeling the vibrations against his head and down his body then shivered. He got up and walked into his room to get dressed in boxers and a pastel blue shirt with overall shorts.

He put the towel up and ran out to the washing machine, just in time to hear it beep. He gasped, getting his stuffie out and putting it in the dryer then turned it on, groaning because he had to wait again. He ran downstairs to the kitchen, feeling the cold air hit his feet and shivered again, whining and running back upstairs to dry his hair and put socks on.

Once he put socks on, he ran back downstairs to get something to eat. Then he heard the doorbell ring. He stopped in the middle of the living room, wondering what to do. He snuck up to the window, peeking out and seeing the mailman then gasped, giggling slightly. He jumped to the door, opening the door and looked at the mailman.

"Package for Min Yoongi?"

"O-Oh! Good morning. Yes, for Yoo- me.

The mailman looked at Yoongi and smiled. "Say, are you a little? You can come out, little one. I won't tell anyone. May I come in?"

Yoongi nodded and opened the door more, hearing the dryer buzz then gasped and ran upstairs to the machine, getting Rosie out. He walked back downstairs to see the mailman sitting on the couch with the package on the table. He went over to the mailman, sitting next to him.

"How chu know Yoonie wittle?" he asked him, looking at the package and taking it.

"Well, I kept wondering why you were buying all these pacifiers and stuffies, along with toys and sweaters! So I looked it up, saw the website that said what Little Space was, and I read it so next time I could ask. But if I look intimidating, I could leave-"

"Nuh! Yoonie wan' fwen..pwease?" Yoongi asked the mailman, who smiled and hugged him. "Of course Yoonie! Do you want your paci?"

Yoongi nodded, looking at the package and grabbing it to try and open it. He looked at the taller, giving it to him. He took the clipboard, signing it and putting it on the table. He giggled, putting a little smiley face next to his name. The taller looked at Yoongi, "Oh! My name is Kim Namjoon by the way. Nice to meet you, Yoonie!"