Father Figure

A white oak steak....

Fashioned by his father. The only thing that could kill an original. There immortality. At that moment I was to naive to even see was coming. His father wanted to choose him over Niklaus "The Abomination". That's was he mean to him.....cruel. The only time I saw him or we meet.
I was walking out of my room ready to go. Nik was going to take me to the opera it was my first time to see it. And more excited I was finally his wife. After that he was already planing a trip for both of us to our honeymoon. Until that moment we haven't been intimate together. He simple want me to getting used to our new life before anything. One thing I always learn from his father. If he want to kill someone, he does.....
Elijah, I'm ready...I said very distracting fixing my dress and walk at his door. I didn't see the door it was open. Stepping myself with someone.
I'm so sorry, Sir.......I said in a hurry.
Elizabeth!.......
My eyes goes up at the sound of Elijah voice founding Elijah hurt and meet his eyes.
Even he knows I want him dead. He dare married a witch.....he said very closer to me. I could feel his breath on my face.
Father!......
I won't hurt her. She's the same clan of your mother. She looks innocent. She can walk out of here and abandoned my son and save herself.....he said looking at me from head to toe
What?.....I said confused ready to use my powers but Elijah quickly standing in front of me.
Not her.... please!...Elijah said in front of me. He look at me and pointed with the steak. I'm only feel my hand holding Elijah's
I'll forgive you, your sentimental affections but you need to realize, you do not talk or love an abomination. You do not reason with them or try to change them.....You erase them.
His words was so meaning passing our side. Elijah keeping me behind him. He turning looking back at me.
You would have my blessings if it was my son Elijah but a fair warning, witch go and abandon him or your time in this world is gonna be short. And all thanks to him.

Klaus....
When your father wants to kill you, he wants to kill you. Nothing you can do about it....I said looking at my glass thinking.
Elijah has always carried guilt for that night for not stopping our father. I told him not to blame himself.....I said more thinking about Elizabeth.

I said more thinking about Elizabeth

Sudenly my cellphone vibrating taking out and read. A smile appear on my lips shrinking my shoulders.
Oh, I hate to be a know it all, but my sister and her lover have been spotted in town. So, story time ended here, I'm afraid.....I said passing her side very calm breaking a figure and taking the steak out.
What is that?..... Camille ask me more confused
A white oak stake. My own special version. And unlike my father's this one cannot be destroyed....I said reading her face passing a vampire speed at her side and vanished with one thought on my mind....revenge.

Camille....
I'm just jump pretty scared trying to understand what just happened making me reacts and runs out founding Klaus feeding from someone on the street.
What are you doing?....I said loud to him. Watching him release the body turning and looking at me
If you have to ask, you obviously haven't been paying attention. I'm going to kill my sister. But first, I needed some sustenance with a little less vervain in it. No offense....Klaus said pretty amused.
When Davina showed me all you did to me, all you took from me, I wanted to kill you. I even thought about burning that blade in you, like the witches asked me to, but I didn't. I stopped. I thought. I weighed the good I see in you versus the horrible things I know you've done, and I realize if I hurt you, I'd be filled with a terrible regret. You will, too, if you hurt your sister, your sister, Klaus!...Camille said in reclaimed. I'm simple anxiously listening.
As a person who has lost a sibling, who has felt that pain, a wife, the one actually stab you but you won't hurt her because you won't survive if you're the one who kills her..... Camille said trying to convince me but with a rightfully point.
I'll tell you what I almost didn't survive, love. My sister bringing the most vile creature ever to have walked the earth down upon me.....I started to said now anger
Yes, your father.... Camille said facing me.
Yes, my father but thanks to them I lost Elizabeth. I abandoned her. Now having her back there no guarantee to keep her by my side. All this year's making me think it was my fault but it was my sister and her brother. Her brother! How you think she gone react when she find out?.....I said very anger.
You think by hunting Rebekah and Marcel down to the end of the earth will terrorized them the way you been terrorized. Don't become your father....
Her words really take the worst out of me...
I've been called every shade of monster, but that's new. My father? Mikael was the monster monsters were afraid of.....I said grabbing her hand and dragging her.