Choose Who.....

I left Nik and Elijah side at the moment they walk out looking for Hayley. I cross all those street and go straight to him. I have to see him and talk to him showing him is that necessary. How I don't know? He must be mad at me .....pretty. Making my way inside and finding the house was full of people humans witches vampires...
What's going on?......I said low looking around strange making my way slowly through this people. Stepping myself with.....
You are Davinas friend, Josh......I said surprised
You are Marcel sister .......Josh said a little scared but making many people look back at me. Making everything not exactly interesting.
I knew you would come .....my dear sister.......
My heart beating faster not for the sound of his voice but what really scared me what he got inside his mind. Turning slowly and see the disappointed in his face.
Good work......Marcel said all smiling to him make look back on him tensed
Is not what you think......Josh said to me sorry feeling my brother hand on my arm and pull me back taking me upstairs.
You and I have few things to said.....Elizabeth....

Marcel.....
I'm furious.....no...more than that dragging my sister upstairs to my room literally pull her inside falling on her knees and closer the door behind me.
When you gonna tell me?.......I said turning exhaling hard looking seriously at her.
It won't change anything.....Elizabeth said sitting slowly showing her back on me
It change a lot........I said loud making her turning and see her eyes transform anger looking back at me.
But him......I said anger pointed outside but walking at her move my hands and standing her facing me. One thing I love about my sister. When she look back at me firm without blinking with the same anger but proudest and not fear.
You don't know what's gonna happen......Elizabeth said trembling but firm without take her eyes on me.
Ohhh, but you do. Right!.......you foreseen it....I said trying to keep myself calm.
You will never understand.....Elizabeth said actually tired lowing her head and getting pale. I know that look and really worries me.
When was the last time?......I ask now concern
Is not your God damn business.....Elizabeth said anger without any force but push me away and it really feel I hit a brick wall. I look at her for a moment thinking and smile. I walk at the door opening looking how she get the scent of many people downstairs. She needs blood and I'm just served her in a silver tray.
Everything about you is my god damn business........I said proud looking at her
She's not so different than us except of course she's hybrid like him and when she really needs blood. Or better said lose control without him. She can be somebody else. She's absolutely vicious.
Don't make me do this? Please.....Elizabeth said tensed stepping back and see how her eyes getting more dark more bloody.
You want me happy and forgive you. I just need you to do one thing for me. That's all that I ask.......I said pointed out of the door.
Do this for me and you have my blessing back. Just make me proud....I said observing how she walk slowly standing next to me looking down all this people. Suddenly the wind brushing my skin knowing she just disappeared somewhere around here ready to preying.....to feeding ......anything to keep her away from him. I'm just smile walking opening both door and walk out looking around of my people moving my hands up.
Ladies and gentlemen. Welcome to fight night...

Klaus.....
Im .....we.....my brother and I are looking for Hayley on Marcel home finding and interesting situation a fight....well.....well...
Let me help them......
Moving faster grabbing at the winner means the girl twist her neck and simple snap it.
Easy ...clean....Making everybody goes quiet looking back at me.

Making everybody goes quiet looking back at me