Dissapointed Queen

Walking downstairs was very difficult making my body obey it was a not mutual agreement. All my body want was behind that door. Just to think about it. I couldn't standing making the pain and lose my way for a moment.
Concentrated......I said walking through the dancers to the bar area standing next to my sister and see in silence Marcel and Cami dance together but knowing how much that affect my sister.
You really are a hideously evil little thing, aren't you?....I said to my sister without take my eyes from them
Nonsense. They're perfect for each other. You wanted Marcel distracted. Viola...my sister said holding her breath exactly not pleased.
Until the moment of truth came. One of his trust one came and giving him the greates news. His face said anything both looking at the entrance

 His face said anything both looking at the entrance

My cue to leave...Rebekah said leaving my side
My eyes goes at the door and see Thierry appear very profoundly sad. Marcel face in killer mode.
Excuse me......he said to Cami walk at the entrance and grab Thierry by his neck and hit him against the wall
What the hell did you do?.....Marcel was very extremely anger
Not here...no, not here....his other guys said taking Thierry away from his grab.
I never felt so happy in my whole life....

His voice still inside my mind with confusing words and feelings but what really wake me up is the scent of magic. Someone's using magic and that's mean one thing.....
Davina!.......I said in a hurry leaving the bed and walk at the door opening going downstairs and see taking Thierry away. But that wasn't the thing who really bothers me is see him smiling.
You actually did it.......I said looking at him them I'm just walk away after them.
Marcel!.......I said confused. They look at me including Thierry's fear eyes on me.
I want to hear your side of it....Marcel said to taking Thierry attention back
Marcel come on....Thierry said tensed to my brother
Your version. Go.....Marcel said pointed at his chest
We were tossing the Cauldron. This guy some nightwalker he attacked Katie for no reason.....Thierry said focus on my brother
His name was Max. I turned him. As far as reasons go he doesn't need one. She was a witch. He was a vampire. Now he's dead.....Marcel said very anger
I didn't mean for it to happen....Thierry said
You broke my most important rule. Damn it, T. How long we been friends? Seventy years?. I turned you into something that would never die. I gave you a gift.....Marcel said losing his composture.
And I have been loyal to you to your sister all this time and still am. I'm still your friend, Marcel. I swear that hasn't changed.

I'm just looking upstairs through the balcony Marcel parsing around very anger one of many imaged I would never forget.
Are you alright love?....Klaus said next to me
He's got a temper, doesn't he?......I said without taking my eyes from him thinking looking down.
I guess this is the moment I remember I know better.....I said looking at Klaus and walk away from him.

We found him at his girls place.......
Girls place?...........
Does words running inside my mind turning and see Thierry's eyes begging on me.
Until Marcel taking some paper out that I recognize quickly move my eyes down to Klaus.
Still my friend, huh? That's funny because it looks to me like that little witch of yours got her hands on a spell that I keep locked away....Marcel said so anger taking back my attention to them
Marcel, I have never seen that......Thierry said confused
Shut up. I see on your hand, you still have the daylight ring I gave you. So what would you need with the recipe for making new ones? Unless maybe you and Katie were gonna go off and start a little kingdom of your own?....Marcel said loud his voice
Marcel, no.....Thierry said nervous
Here's a lesson in friendship. Friends don't lie to me, they don't break my rules and they do not steal what is mine....Marcel said turning and look away anger for a moment and look back at Thierry.
For the crime.......
Marcel no stop right there.....I said grabbing his arm
You better stay away or you gonna share his sentence....Marcel said so anger doesn't knowing the meaning of his words.
Eli ......is okay.....Thierry said concern making me step back hurt. Feeling my tears falling look down at Klaus smiling face.
For the crime of murdering one of his own, I sentence Thierry Vanchure to 100 years in the garden.....
That's surprised everyone except one down celebrating his triumph. Especially his own words.
And it begins......
They taking Thierry outside his house to take his sentence passing him in front of me
Come with me....Marcel said grabbing my arm
Don't do this........I said tensed walking next to him going downstairs
You won't talk to him or see him ever again is that clear.....Marcel said making me gasp and Thierry look back to us worried but his been push on front.
You think I didn't know was going on. Come on Eli. I'm not that stupid.....Marcel said literally dragging me out
We are already out until the sound of chanting in foreign language.....Katie
Katie, no!......Thierry said to her. She was pointed at Marcel
She taking everyone down .
Katie stop it........I said moving my hand up at her.
You keep away all this is your fault.....Katie said moving her hands again chanting and see everybody suffering around me.
You don't know what you just done?......I said walking a few steps to her feeling Davinas power around.
No.....Eli.......Marcel said tensed in pain next to me worried suffering groaning trying to reach me. Until he suddenly standing up knowing pretty good she was protecting my brother. She's link with him.
You're here to save your man....Marcel said next to me growling and runs at her but she used her magic again and making him fall.
Die son of bitch....Katie said taking a wooden ready to stick on his heart
No Katie! Don't!....Thierry said making me anger and move faster at the moment I touch her heart the sound of snap of breaking neck making both of us looking ourself face to face and see her body fall on our feet.
No.....no...no.... Thierry said crawling taking her body in his arms.
His voice taking me out from Klaus face turning and see.

Marcel walk at us moving his arms in protective way holding me

Is okay. Is over.....Marcel said very tender. I'm just hold myself against him.
I don't know if I want to cry or scream but I was focus on someone who was sharing the same pain like me.

I leave my sister with Klaus very away for what I have to ask....
Observing him already chained in the Garden the last place he gonna see. For all eternity.
Just tell me this. Was she worth it?......I ask Thierry
She was.....Thierry said
And my sister....I ask and see the glow in his eyes
She's totally different I really love her....a lot....Thierry said firm taking the nail and hit it against his stomach making him bleed.
You won't see her ever again....I said looking at the keeper and give the hammer and walk at the entrance.

I said looking at the keeper and give the hammer and walk at the entrance

Seal him up and let him rot......

Why when a perfect plans works there always something ruined me.
We walk in silence to her room opening the door and see her going inside without protest. But she didn't said any word to me.
Did you need anything?.....I ask before leaving
She just look at me for a second them away. That's already eating me inside. Walking and make her look at me.
Talk to me.......I said tensed worried
She just nodding negative move my hands away and going to her bed.
Don't do this.....I said tensed observing her look at me and pointed at the door
I'm not going until you said something......I said feeling drowning
She used her magic opening the door and pointed again out in menace way.
No.........I said firm
She move again her hand feeling my body moving away until I saw her door closing on my face. But the strange things was how my chest contract in pain remember her words.
Sharing the pain making me smile thinking and look at her door moving my hand on it and talk.
Clever little witch. This is not over my little Queen. This won't stop me until I have you back. Sleep tight love tomorrow everything is gonna change..