My Queen or My Kingdom

Nobody going to harm my baby. Klaus is the one we're putting a stop to.

Rebekah words still hammered inside my head. They going to betray Klaus. My brother and his sister. Are they out of there mind?
What the hell are thinking? He would never do such thing to his own child. I'll already saw it but how I can explained to them. There just ignored me right now. He just want reclaimed "his home" but making him repeat this sick circle of violence over and over the doubt everything. He don't trust anyone making him scared and masked his feeling always.
They taking Tyler to the garden area away from Klaus but especially from me. I'm just at the balcony observing all of them gathering.....this is bad, bad karma, bad blood, bad news.
My phone buzzing a lot. I'll been ignoring but I can't anymore knowing who it is. Taking my phone out debating. Should I answer him?
Why you don't answer?........
I'm not part of this......I said moving my phone away tensed.
Your not, but he have a motive to come here. To take you back.....Marcel said next to me
Are you using me?.....I ask tensed looking at him
No. You are just the excuse. I have a better reason.....Marcel said looking at me. I didn't need read his mind or touch him to find out.
You won't defeat him......I said looking down
Who's talking the wife or the witch?......Marcel said seriously to me.
What difference can made? He would get back his place. All this is going back to him and for what?........I said facing him
It can make a lot of difference. I want him away from my city, my people and especially from you. How could you going back with him?...Marcel said very tensed
You know the reason you was there......I said grabbing his shoulder and making him face me.
The hell with them. They doing nothing. They just dead silence watching and I need results like now, right now. This has to work or simple them, I'm implement plan B.......Marcel said moving my hand away and see his guys behind me. Taking my arms and pull me back.
Wait!.......Marcel!.......I said tensed looking at those guys feeling a pinch on my neck.
What?.......I said feeling dizzy making bending my knees but Marcel hold me and look at me concern.
That keep your block and away from him. One of your witches do this favor for me. I'm doing this for both. Keep her safe and locked away.......Marcel said to the guys them looking at me.
Marcel.......no......please......I said feeling my eyes heavy.
He have to choose his kingdom or you but I make sure he won't have both.....especially you. Take her away........

Marcel.....
Making my way to the garden area looking for Rebekah but my thoughts was behind me on my sister let me thinking. I'll be to harsh on her but I'm willing to do anything to keep her away from him.
It is done.....I said to Rebekah who was looking around thinking.
You know he won't stop until he get what he want.....Rebekah said tensed. I'm just listening.
You know he has a knack with words. He could talk his way out of hell.....Rebekah said thinking.
Yeah. I got a spot picked out for him in the back. Only person he's gonna be talking to for the next 52 years is himself.......I said relax
52?.......Rebekah said strange.
One for each year that he kept you daggered in the 1800s......I said firm and decided
You mean, you let me keep me daggered......Rebekah said to me in reprimand.
And I'll spend every year Klaus is in here apologizing to you for it......I said getting more closer to her.
Well, I'll settle for long enough to experience just a little bit of happiness and ensure that my niece isn't turned into a Hybrid breeding machine.....Rebekah said turning and looking around.
It's gonna be tough to keep him in here. That little witch of yours would put the odds in our favor.......Rebekah said observing the tunnels
I can't risk it. She's just less and less control over her magic lately. She barely do it what I use on my sister to keep hiding there bond. I can't even get her out of the church attic much less rely on her to go to battle against Klaus. My sister would be perfect but I know she won't do it......I said thinking looking at Rebekah
Then we'll need your very best warriors. Klaus strong and crafty, and betrayal makes him particularly nasty......Rebekah said concern
What were doing is nothing Klaus hasn't done to both you, your brother my sister a dozen of times over......I said getting more closer moving my hands gentle on her face and ask.
You're not getting second thoughts now, are you?......I ask actually worried but Rebekah look at me nodding negative.
No. These aren't second thoughts. They're feelings of regret. I should bury him a hundred years ago. It's a hundred years we could've been together.....Rebekah said resting her forehead with mine. I couldn't resist moving my lips and kiss her.....