Music man betray

Leaving Joshua behind and dealing with my new inner guy my phone buzzing taking out and answer to my lovely sister.
Well?....I ask her.
You were right about the traitor. Luckily she's just a kid and she doesn't know anything about us and what we're up to. Do you wanna hear what's gonna please you the most?
Do tell......I said waiting
She's in love with someone in Marcel's inner circle. Guess who it is?
Her words bring me such a joy .......finally I got him ....
Right -hand -man type favors silly caps......I said very pleased
Two points for you. Thierry fraternizing with the enemy.
That means he just unwittingly became the key to our entire plan....I said thinking in many things but everything according to our plan even much better that I could imagine.
I told you you'd be pleased.
Oh to be young and in love in a city where witches and vampires are at war. How very tragic.

Avoiding my brother is one thing but avoiding Thierry was another thing.
I'm just in a kitchen looking for something to eat even I got in front of me the most huge bar could possible imagine for the party taking and apple and walk back to my room.
Still mad?.........
His voice bring me back to my reality.
Depends on your attitude .......I said taking a bite looking at him sitting on my window.
Forgive me......Thierry said looking at me
I'm just walk few steps standing in front of him thinking . Yeah we been seeing each not regular so we can't uprise the wrong image other few little things that I never mention because is my life. But been in love like your life depend on it only once but that's doesn't mean I don't care for others people's heart. Just hugs kisses nothing more those life came shorter than mine maybe that's the reason that my heart doesn't want let nobody in maybe because I always seen there future. His hands move faster around my waist and pull me closer and resting his head on my chest.
You playing with fire if my brother find you here......I said nervous taking his cap away and messing his hair. His not exactly him but with Thierry I find some little sanctuary and peace.
Right now. I don't care.....Thierry said looking at me and straight up without let me go
Thierry.....I......I stated to said feeling his finger touching my lips
I love you....I know what you gonna said and I don't rushing you. It just you don't give me an answer either or any kind of hope.....Thierry said looking at me sad

Thierry said looking at me sad

I thought you understand me......I said strange putting back his cap when he lowing his head and before I could protest his lips was on mine. What can I said it feels warm sincere gentle safe with hope......I could react or answer him but that doesn't mean......
It just simple a kiss......
He leave my lips with this kind of love....a kind of love I saw before in others eyes making me cursed very low. Resting his head over mine our breath was shaking actually for fear if we been caught.
I like staying like this....Thierry said brushing his lips on my hair
But we can't at least not now......I said looking at him
Soon this gonna be over and finally we gonna be together and I'm gonna talk with Marcel and tell him everything.....he said leaving my side and walk at the door
When? Tonight!.....I ask tensed going after him. He stop turning taking my lips again making my heart skip a beat but not for what you thinking. Leaving my lips slowly smiling leave my side and walk out.
Tonight it is....