Love means war

Why you defending her?.......
His voice sound very storm inside this building I'm just listening Rebekah heartbeat moving away but focus on him.
She's your sister......I'm simple said. Suddenly he move faster standing in front of me pointing the knife on my face.
You saw, what I saw there nothing good on her.....Nik said very closer
So are you......I'm simple said firm. His face change for a moment
All I did was for my family, for you.......Nik said tensed pointed back the knife on me. I move my hand at his chest and push him away.
You, let me die........I said now anger.
Yes, and all was her fault. She's the one who bring Mikael here, not me......Nik said tensed.

Nik said tensed

You never.......look for me.....never......I said now more anger. His face pale for a moment swallow hard getting serious and pointed again with the knife.
Get out of my way. I'm not gonna do this with you, right now.....move away....witch....
His words hit my chest pretty hard. That made me mad. I'm simple exhale and move my hand up waive at him, like come on. He look one side amused opening his arm.
So be it........

Elijah...
I'm driving to the Sanitarium with Marcel next to me. I was concern for many things my sister, my brother Eli and.....
I'm still waiting for an answer.....Marcel said next to me
About!........I simple said parking in front if the building. Turning off the car and walk out moving my eyes on the building
I'm tired of you ducking my question. What's wrong with my sister?......Marcel looking at the building tensed. I'm walk around the vehicle.
At least, I'm decent with you. Don't you think?......I'm simple said fixing my jacket and look back again the building.
So you won't give me answer.....Marcel said looking now at me. I'm simple ignore him. I'm simple walk at the building and pointed one side.
We should divide the building. I'll start at one end, you at the other......

Klaus....
What can I do? Having a beautiful woman in front of me very mad ready to do anything.....
You can't hide from me Rebekah......Im screaming still having my lovely wife in front of me. Listening my sister running.
Nor can you run......I said looking down at her. I have to admit she's the most lovely creature when she's mad against me. Bringing strange emotion in the pit of my stomach.
What I need to do to let me pass?.......I ask actually gentle to her. Suddenly her eyes strangely change and she move away pointed. I'm simple look at her confused and notice she was gone. Very strange form to give my sister the advantage but now I have a free road. I'm simple smile and go for the hunting.
This ends now....

Rebekah....
I'm simple running without looking back. I know Elizabeth would stop him. He won't hurt her. I'm running downstairs looking for a way out.
Rebekah!.........