Untold Stories....

Playing simple notes on the piano thinking finding my brother and sister betrayed me one more time going over my order that's make my guts twitching not very pleased. Each time I think I'm finally found peace somethings always came up. Right now my thoughts are back home a suddenly upbeat from my heart make look to our bond knowing something trouble her and make me want to leave immediately but I can't. I need to do this. The only relief I have right now is knowing or better said have finally Elizabeth with me but fearing at the same time.
For how long?.....
The sound of there step walking inside the house take me out from one feared problem to an anxious one.
I stink of the bog......Rebekah said walking inside following by Elijah. I'm simple stop playing looking at her.
Serves you right for your pathetic attempts to undermine my rule.....I said faking to be calm.
Nik, listen.....
When I order werewolves to be hunted to extinction, I expect you to stand aside and left the blood flow.....I simple said resting my hand over the piano.
How delightfully democratic of you......Elijah said throwing something and catch it in my hand looking this strange but familiar ring.
Do you recognize it? Perhaps you don't.....Elijah said . I'm just keep my eyes focus on that ring.
It's been a 1,000 years since you last saw it grace the hand of our mother....Elijah said bringing my attention and look at him.
The ring was in possession of one of the very wolves whose extinction you just ordered. So, naturally, I questioned him. He spoke of a legend. A legend wherein long ago, a chief of theirs had a fathered a child to a very powerful witch. Their mythology further states, this child, a son, was later transformed into something this clan had never before seen. Something werewolf and vampire......Elijah said. I keep myself quite thinking on his words but I can't admitted....not yet.
Nik, were trying to make amends. We found remnants of your family......Rebekah said.
I'm still in silence having all this emotions inside.
The bloodline of your true father, and we saved them from the slaughtered at the hands of the vampire you command.....Rebekah said
Niklaus, your ambitions have come before this family for far too long. Including Elizabeth. I beseech you, please come home.....Elijah said standing in front of me.
What home, this pathetic substitute?.. I started to said looking the ring in my hands
You see, despite all your doubts, all you attempts to thwart me, I've reclaimed our true home. I took back the entire city. Even more I finally have my queen back with me right now waiting for me when Im here waisted my time listening to your nonsense......I said calm
You have the audacity to boast of your victory, when the mother of your child remains your prisoner?.....Elijah said not exactly please.
It all comes down to the pretty, little wolf, doesn't it, brother?.....I said looking seriously at Elijah.
Stop it, both of you......Rebekah said avoiding the inevitable but I know myself. I have better things to handle.....right now. Standing from the piano showing the ring to Elijah.
Even if this is what you say it is, I have had enough to of family to last me a lifetime....I said leaving the ring over the piano and look at my brother before leave.
Why would I possible want any more?

Moments laters.....
I leave the house in a hurry concentrate in one person.