The Hexa

(Means witch)

Days past in an unbelievable restless night, for us vampires rest is not exactly a obligatory thing but in my case without her my nights transform into nightmares. Longing for someone who's not next to me actually pain is a sweetest thing comparing with this emptiness always following when she's not around me......umm.
No matter how many years the emptiness is getting worst.......
All my demons without control, all my emotions in a silver plate waiting for her....ironic....
What's she doing? If she's in pain! If she miss me at least a little. Our bond is been block for almost a week but even that her emotion are a carousel inside my chest and all I want is been next to her at least.......see her.
But I have to keep the act so no one can see how weak and breaking really I'm. Specially listening my brothers voices and remind me few things I always ignore.
Over centuries, vampires fought them and fought beside them, bedded them and burned them. Whether adversary or ally, they have been a force to be reckoned with. Their ancestral magic anchors this city. There's never been one all powerful with until Davina....Elijah said looking at Celeste drawing.
Who is now tucked in a safe and sound down the hall under my protection. And you forget our renegade, sweet, vanished piss off one.....I said walking inside founding my brother and the lovely little wolf but my eyes was focus on the drawing.
I never forget what Elizabeth is. How her power can be out of control. Yes she's powerful, very but she's not them. That's was your doing like right now. You should be looking for her......Elijah said looking at me. I'm simple ignored his indirect and change the theme like always.
Your Celeste was quite beautiful, and a portent of evil, according to I'll expose you to the world our volatile artist in residence.....I simple said well smiling.

I simple said well smiling

Yes. Perhaps Davina's mistaken what she calls evil for power. She's been dead for 200 years. I don't understand why all these sketches now.....Elijah said looking at the draws sitting tensed looking back at me. I'm simple simple sitting quietly and look at my brother.
Why does any witch do anything?

Elizabeth
Simple.....
I want to kill him. Take his guts out. Burn him alive. Stake him....over and over until I feel is enough. I was mad, way beyond mad and out of control because of him literally.
How he can do that to Davina and swear he do to protect me, my people. He really is a piece of......
Shut......I said exhaling hard and pretty exhausted. My eyes move around and see myself at the Bayou. Until this huge pull....our bond...His anger....anxious....but pretty concern....trying to looking for me.
Screw you....I said anger changing my eyes and block completely our bond finally feeling that i can breath.
What the hell I was thinking?.....I said looking at the river like that can wash all this emotion away.
Remind me never anger you and I thought I have bad thoughts about him......
Her scent is so peculiar making me smile and look at her.