The vow

His still alive, child!......
Inhaling and Exhaling extremely exhausted each time I'm doing this and now more recently understanding. I left a part of me away with him but having her next to me. Im always feel peace, hope. I was at the shop after I make a short visit and check on Klaus. A lot of things are disturbing me right now including what my hands wants to hold so dear....life. And I know soon I can't hidden anymore.
Yes, his still alive......I said opening my eyes and see the worried face of nana.
And still the most stubborn person I ever meet.....I said taking the cup nana give me to calm my nerves.
What you gonna do, dear?.....nana ask sitting in front of me watching what I got on my hand.
Going over her......I said drinking again still in disbelief.
You really gots balls, dear.....Nana said smiling drinking.
They want to kill his child and I can't allow it. Is not the ancestor divine plan. Her future is already written .....I said leaving my cup and look outside.

I said leaving my cup and look outside

So, the ancestor.....
Yeah, I know what they want and I know how those witches from hell gonna end. Just for going against there will.....I said smiling and drinking again.
And you!......he needs to know. You'll been hidden this for few weeks now. Soon is gonna show up. You can't hide it no more, dear. Maybe, this would be a miracle for both.....nana said to me pointed at my abdomen. My most not share secret. My mind goes blank and look at her thinking. Should I tell her?
I'm....We gonna be fine. He will know in time. Right now he can't. Right now trying to find a way to take him out of there from those.....ummm. You'll see. I always find a way......I simple said wthout anymore detail.
Ummmmm......nana said drinking. The sound of her nails over the table making that distinguish familiar sound.
What?.....I said trying to do not reveal to much.
I know that face.....nana said pointed at my face
What face?......I said drinking again like I don't know.
That one..... The one you always use when you lying.....nana said smiling taking her cup drinking
I'm not.....Where did you get the idea?.....I said very scandalized. Nana just laugh in my face.
Don't try to tease me young lady. I know everything ....nana said between amused and concern pointed around.
You witch!......I simple said like annoying but smiling
But this witch loves you very much.......

Elijah.....
I'll been keeping searching each name I got tattoo against my skin. Listening there tragic stories but still no more tragic than my favorite only witch. Everything was in a poetic tragedy all was represent by each moment Celeste and I spend our moments together. All those names these lives, stolen that how Celeste might take her revenge. So I keep seek looking for answers. She make me choose between Hayley and my family. I choose the right choice the only one...
Keep Hayley and the baby save........like you promise.
My eyes move from my cellphone and see that pale lovely face......