Bad feeling..

Walking slowly around thinking everybody left. Marcel also left looking for Klaus leaving me like a prisoner for irony inside his old house. I'm just channeling the energy around this house but I need to do it with no one like witness but of course Elijah for my luck staying making me company without Marcel knowledge watching for anything.
Is been so long ......I said sitting taking my shoes and leave it. Straight myself and look upstairs curious.
But not the same since you left.....Elijah said reading my face
I never left.......he abandoned me.....remember?....I said without looking at him
Understandable but I'm not agree....but even know he still defending you....Elijah simple said
I'm just preferred ignored this particular theme again and look the stairs
It doesn't change a bit is shame. The house going back to his old owner.... .I said walking barefoot to the stairs going up looking around slowly actually alert.
The place bring memories theses halls bring so much history laugh joy tears.....also pain...
I'm just nodding my head negative put those memories away stopping and hold my breath.
Are you alright?.....Elijah ask worried
No....ahhh...I'm okay.....I said looking around until I saw a room look back at Elijah's and pointed the room. I was gonna said watch for my brother but he knew
I'll be here if you need me....Elijah said smiling softly. I'll do the same and approach to this particular empty room well almost. Moving my eyes around actually I don't see it the empty room. I was seen this room in a future.
A little thing that only me Elijah and Marcel knows......nobody else ......not even him.
Lovely......I said smiling and walk at the window moving my hand and touch it. Feeling the warm of the sun at the touch of my hand let my powers go and do what I came for....not for me...
For Hope........

Ahhhhhh.....my dear brother.....
When I hear his voice walking inside the house my whole system lock in one place trying not to look and smile back at him.
You seem cheerful today .....Nicklaus.....I simple said turning and see really his face was glowing.
What you did this time?......I ask concerned
Me?........nothing. I'm very much fine actually in good mood....have you seen Marcel? He must be furious looking for me.....Nicklaus said smiling standing next to me.
Ummmmmm....his actually looking for you but that not what makes you happy.....what is the occasion?....I simple said keeping my postured.
I saw her.....He simple said looking around
Who?......I ask
All this time I thought she was dead and she was here all along and that my dear brother change everything...Nicklaus said serving himself a drink like it was his old home
What change?......I ask curious taking the glass his giving to me
Not everything is lost.....Nicklaus said drinking
We staying quiet drinking looking at each other but I know my brother. He leave his glass on the table and look curious first them seriously upstairs.
But I see you already know........brother.....
In a flash he vanished from my side going upstairs.

It is done.......
I'm just exhaling happy ready to leave....but this bad feeling crushing my chest. I need to leave.....now.
What is done? And for my curiosity what bring you here....princess....and you using magic. Marcel won't be pleased..

 Marcel won't be pleased

Nicklaus!.......I said surprised and move my eyes behind him and see Elijah
Nick!......Elijah said in warning
Klaus just looking at me until he saw I was barefoot and look anger at his brother.
I ask her to do something so don't take it with her....Elijah said showing me his hand
Ohhh my dear brother in shinny armor ready to rescue at always....risking her....Klaus said moving faster and grab me by my waist pulling me against him. His breath was against my neck.
My whole system drop thinking the worst because I know him because I saw him and I know what his capable to do.
Elijah!.......I said tensed trying to released changing my eyes
Nick don't?....Elijah said seriously in warning approaching. Means one thing he changed his eyes ready for anything.
His lips was on my ear breathing whispering but I couldn't hear him making me feel very disturbed. Until he look back at his brother.
I'm sorry brother but this lady own me a conversation....